Anyone Hitting Summerfest?

eeboater

Commander
Anyone hitting Summerfest this year? Any groups/bands you're looking forward to seeing? I'm heading this Saturday. First time in 3 years. A friend of mine is coming down from MN and I think we're going to hit Summerfest Saturday & a Brewer game Sunday.<br /><br />Sean

Realgun

Commander
Re: Anyone Hitting Summerfest?

They have that here in the summers on Saturdays. They do different ethnic group nigts. German night is cool!<br />However I only go to that 1 the others are not quite so good IMHO.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

no time to this year :(

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Tuesday night...my bride wants to see Styx.

cart7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I went to Summerfest about 25 years ago. You guys have got one outstanding festival there. Really cool. Beats the heck out of the Fair St. Louis we've got down here.

eeboater

Commander

Whew. Went on Friday night. I may or may not have had a few too many beverages containing fermented barley and hops :D <br /><br />
givemebeer.gif
<br />
givemebeer.gif
<br />
givemebeer.gif
givemebeer.gif

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Not this year. Getting to big for its own good. It is nuts to butts and the prices keep going up. Great festival but the view just isn't worth the climb to me. German or Polishfest are when you will find me there. But any of them are just outstanding if you want to go.