FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ingenious but quite the aerobic workout. Better have a case of cerveza ready at the end of that ride. I'd rather have a rope toy.<br /><br />I'd like to see it riden in rougher water.
I love it... needs pontoons and a motor and a seat and would be perfect <br /><br />amazing how such a thin lil foil will hold a person up like that... thinkin the canoe could use that on the front and rear...