anybody watch the Astros/Braves game?

treedancer

Commander
Re: anybody watch the Astros/Braves game?

More like watching a double header wasn’t it? Look forward to seeing the astros here in St.Louis this week with there tired pitching staff . Carpenter will be waiting for them along with fat Albert . :D

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

What a game......One of the best I ever saw....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Man I was exhausted when it ended. Watched every minute, cept I have to leave to go to my Bday party. Watched the last few innings at the resurant, and when Burke hit that homer the whole place erupted.<br /><br />Just goes to show you never ever give up, even down 6 to 1 in the bottom of the 8th.<br /><br />Ken

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

That was one hell of a long game, nice come back for the Astros :) <br /><br />I'll bet anyone that the LadyFishes are all smiles today :D

LadyFish

Admiral

LOL you betcha ef !!!!!<br /><br />Its was an awesome game. Record breaking game too. The first for two grand slams in a play off game and the longest of any playoff game in history.<br /><br />I was worried in the 4th when Backe pitched out and loaded up the bases and the Braves hit that grand slam. I couldn't believe the sheer war of the wills, both teams were able to hang in there for 18 innings. Unbelievable.<br /><br />Best game of all time for me!!!! :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by treedancer:<br /> Look forward to seeing the astros here in St.Louis this week with there tired pitching staff . :D
HAHAHAHA, we're just getting warmed up. :p ;) :D

treedancer

Commander

Lets see Ladyfish I wonder who won the central? And check and see what their record is against the team that won the div title. :D