anybody remember, Gold Club bust, Atlanta 1999

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Does anybody remember the Gold Club conspiracy and racketeering case in Atlanta GA, 1999?<br />It was the "connected" adult entertainment club that had a habit of "catering" to high profile sports figures and celebrities.<br /><br />Well, the "dancer" involved with catering to the likes of Patrick Ewing, Mutombo, and Terrell Davis, moved back home and I work with her. She and a friend of mine are planning on getting married next year. ??<br /><br />Oh well, she has legs that go all the way to the floor, and were her ticket to some very worldly travels. BUT .... her face is lacking something. She cut a deal for her testimony, guilty of aiding in racketeering and conspiracy to commit.<br /><br />Now I am curious as to who else I know has a sorted past of the high profile criminal nature.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander
Re: anybody remember, Gold Club bust, Atlanta 1999

I was working in Marrietta Ga when all that went down....remember it all well.

Link

Rear Admiral

Dont remember anything about it...

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

She had a butter face huh?<br /><br />(Everything looks good but her face) :D :D ;) :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I vaguely remember that deal... Small world, eh Roscoe?...<br /><br />My "sorted past?... Well, I got a traffic ticket once... :( Guilty as charged.. :cool: