Anybody have a scan/pic of an HDS-7 Barcode?

envoy98

Cadet
I bought an HDS-7 back in April, threw the box away in August or September. I bought the Structure Scan at the end of December and realized I have no idea where I put the UPC off my HDS box for the $100 rebate from Lowrance. I've got all the receipts etc but no UPC. Upgrade form has to be postmarked by tomorrow 1/31/10.

Not sure what I could offer in return but I'd be interested if anyone can give me a UPC pic. Don't need the serial number or anything, just a pic of the UPC/barcode.

seabob4

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Anybody have a scan/pic of an HDS-7 Barcode?

I bought an HDS-7 back in April, threw the box away in August or September. I bought the Structure Scan at the end of December and realized I have no idea where I put the UPC off my HDS box for the $100 rebate from Lowrance. I've got all the receipts etc but no UPC. Upgrade form has to be postmarked by tomorrow 1/31/10.

Not sure what I could offer in return but I'd be interested if anyone can give me a UPC pic. Don't need the serial number or anything, just a pic of the UPC/barcode.

OOPS!:mad:

envoy98

Cadet

Tell me about it. I stopped in Gander Mtn today to see if they had one but no luck. Cabelas might have one so I may make a run up there tomorrow if I don't get one here. Stupid that they have a rebate last 10 months but the second part of the rebate requirement (LSS-1) didn't even come out until December. Normally I'm a pack rat too and for some reason I tossed the box. I think there were a couple sets of stickers that had UPC codes on them. Either way, I can't find the UPC I cut off it 9 months ago. You'd think I would have put it with the receipts but apparently I wasn't that smart. lol

Moody Blue

Captain

You will most likely find it in a few weeks from now while searching for something else. Always seems to happen to me.