Any Southeast Virginia Bassers here?

coby-5

Seaman Apprentice
feb. 5 went to Chickahominy reservoir and both ramps were iced in ! So had to go to the river.<br />it doesnt get any better than when the bass pile up 100 yds from the ramp at 25 to 30 ft deep in 40 ft of water, off the pilings right were the bottom levels off from the fall from shore.(relating to the drop)...for 2 hours it was nonstop with the largest going 6 pds.what a day,water temp 39,sunny 45 degrees,10 mile wind,and lots of fish ...it was great<br />BTW it was the brickyard ramp.<br />any and all replies welcome...thanx

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Any Southeast Virginia Bassers here?

Any day you are fishn and not workn is a good Day BT..Although I am not a Basser(musky curse ya know)but at the homestead up North we pick up some nice bass filets..Love the way they hit a top water..My bad I am a thinkn Musky here..<br /><br />Welcome to the other side of iboats..Watch out for a few characters here though..

coby-5

Seaman Apprentice

cmon fellas ....there has to be people out there from this area !!!

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Bass,<br /><br />I'm a few hours north of you - It'll be time to get the ol' boat out in a month or so - hopefully we can pull 'em in as quick as you do! :)