Any Idea The Value

WHITENOISE

Cadet
I am picking up bayliner center console today and it has connected to it a 1984 Chrysler 125 outboard complete and I'm told was running 6-8 years ago with no problems. I am buying the combo for the trailer so what would be the value for the engine if compression checks out? I only have $200 bucks invested. Wanting to re-coup my money don't want an old bayliner. Motor visually looks great just been under a shed for many years with no sign of salt water use.

dkonrai

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Any Idea The Value

I am picking up bayliner center console today and it has connected to it a 1984 Chrysler 125 outboard complete and I'm told was running 6-8 years ago with no problems. I am buying the combo for the trailer so what would be the value for the engine if compression checks out? I only have $200 bucks invested. Wanting to re-coup my money don't want an old bayliner. Motor visually looks great just been under a shed for many years with no sign of salt water use.

out here in california, the motor is worth around 300.00. pretty hard sell as most want the big three, merc, evin/johnson or honda.

WHITENOISE

Cadet
Re: Any Idea The Value

Thanks I kinda guessed $200-300. Was kinda hoping someone on here would want it.