Any Everquest players here?

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class
As a Everquest player for the past 4 years I bought EQ 2 this past week. Spent 300 bucks upgrading my memory and video card. I have 1.5 gigs of PC2700 memory and a Nvidia 5700 256 meg video card.<br />WOW, what eye candy EQ2 is. The game play is a little different than EQ1 but the graphics are light years ahead. <br />As a bonus the upgrade made my other games rock. Flight Sim 2004 looks like a new game. I increased the graphic settings and it almost looks like real life. <br />I'm getting 20-30 fps in fs2004.<br /><br />If ya play EQ2, I'm on the Najena server. <br />Savjior, a paladin, and Sombri, a ranger.<br /><br />Cya there :p

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Any Everquest players here?

Guess not.....hehe<br /><br />Theres a reason they call it "EverCrack", very addictive game.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Play what? :confused: <br /><br />The only game I have that I play is Microsoft Links 2001 on my Dell PC. Now only if I could play like that in real life! ;) <br /><br />Nintendo? Who hasn't played it?<br />Game Cube? Haven't played it.<br />X-Box? Haven't played it.<br />Playstation 2? The only thing I play on this is Cabela's "Big Game Hunter". That's kind of fun to play, but gets really hard when you're in Alberta, Canada and have a pack of hungry wolves coming after you!!! :eek: <br /><br />Butch A.

eeboater

Commander

Trigger:<br /><br />While I understood what you just wrote...i never got hooked on either of the EQ's. I was more of a racing game/1st person shooter player myself.<br /><br />I'm trying to get my hands on Quake 2... don't ask me why, but I want to play an old-school shoot-em-up.<br /><br />Sean

ndemge

Commander

I have quake 2 if you want a copy.. you on broadband? might be able to send you an iso or something.<br /><br /><br />1st person shooter is all I really got into.<br />Do like a little starcraft broodwars multi player<br /><br /><br />Halflife Deathmatch is still my favorite.<br /><br />Halflife2 will probably be when I finally upgrade my machine.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

ndemge.. I'll take an iso of quake2 if you wanna send one my way... hell.. I'll take anything free....well.. almost. aeadie@sc.rr.com. :)

ndemge

Commander

lemme bring it in and put it on a server for you to download.<br /><br />if you have an ftp server I can drop it on, let me know.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I played UO. All others were not worth looking at. ;: