Another WMD video

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Re: Another WMD video

I think it hilarious that he smashed the glass door in the process.<br /><br />I've had both of those clips in my "funny stuff" folder for a couple years or so. Still classics :D :D :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

These people are idiots!<br /><br />And they think they can defeat the U.S.A.!<br /><br />Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> These people are idiots!<br /><br />And they think they can defeat the U.S.A.!
Consider yourself defeated. The videos are staged. :)

KennyKenCan

Commander

I will be defeated ONLY once I'm 6ft under!!<br /><br />Guess one is no longer allowed to have fun with something that is posted, instead, some people here feel that it's more important to insult others at their expense!<br /><br />And this site continues to be going down the toilet!!!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

These fools have kept the Russian army at bay when they put forth a half a$$ed effort. Let's hope we don't make the same mistake.<br /><br />Stop spending time worried about prisoners not having cable tv and pizza delivery and start at the south and head north. No stone unturned, no soilder threatened.

Stratosfied

Ensign

I have seen these before and have wondered what kind of rifle that is?

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Stratosfied:<br /> I have seen these before and have wondered what kind of rifle that is?
Daisy Red-Rider BB gun ;)

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

A 30-06 has got some kick alright, but you'd have to be some kinda wimp to let it knock you down like that.

tylerin

Commander

Guess one is no longer allowed to have fun with something that is posted, instead, some people here feel that it's more important to insult others at their expense!<br /><br />And this site continues to be going down the toilet!!!<br /><br />
Agreed

Carphunter

Commander

Tylerin, what the heck you agreeing with?<br /><br />Don't tell me your gonna start whining. :D <br /><br />.....Now, go to Wal-mart and get some red paint for your hat.......or better yet, tell me where to mail you some, I have a little left over. :eek:

tylerin

Commander

or better yet, tell me where to mail you some, I have a little left over. <br />
No Thanks Carp, yours has those pink highlights and besides who knows where its been :D