Another state (Australian) joins iBoats.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
I mentioned a few weeks ago that we were a few states short of a country. Well we have a new member, Raggamuffin (name of a famous yacht that challenged for the Americas Cup in the 60's), and he's from NSW.<br /><br />We now have WA, Vic, Qld, NSW and SA covered. Come on Tas and NT, we need you.<br /><br />Chris.......... :D

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Another state (Australian) joins iBoats.

There has been a couple from N.S.W but they don't post often - rigby was one name, can't remember any others.<br /><br />I don't think Tassie has the internet yet :D <br /><br />Aldo

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> <br />I don't think Tassie has the internet yet :D <br /><br />Aldo
Now that must be the real Outback! ;)

Dunaruna

Admiral

No not the outback but we joke that they are backwards - like 20 years backwards! Its just a joke, we luv um really.<br /><br />You guys got a state that you joke about being backwards?<br /><br />Aldo

achris

I think they call it Cuba. :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I hear they even have their own devil there.Sort of like Alybamy.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

You just got to see the Tasmanian Devil.One really mean little Mother.<br />Steve Erwin has some up at his place. My favourite part of his Zoo. Just love watching those boys and girls at work when feeding.<br />They are small, cute looking, all movements are hypo/rapid, and jaws like no other.<br />They munch through carcases, skin/bone everything without stopping.<br />Amazing creatures. Believe they are only found there.<br />Anyone of you guys ever seen pictures of the Tasmanian Tiger. Went extinct in 1930/40's. Real strange looking beast. Really amazing.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

spratt

Lieutenant

Kiwi Phil, I like your signature...sorta reminds me of another person I know of: John Kerry, who always proves tehre is two sides to any story...and he knows both of them:)

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Thanks Spratt...appreciate that :D <br />Be assured, Mother never liked any politiian, so would have just ignored the comment.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Link

Rear Admiral

achris <br />
I mentioned a few weeks ago that we were a few states short of a country. Well we have a new member, Raggamuffin (name of a famous yacht that challenged for the Americas Cup in the 60's),
The Nerve of you guys! :D :D :D

achris

Well, we couldn't leave it in the hands of the rebels for too long now, could we? :D :D :D <br /><br />Chris..........

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Then that half-ar.ed Kiwi team won the Americas Cup sailing a boat from Switzerland .<br />Switzerland hasn't even got an ocean view.<br />Wow...just where are they going to sail the next event.<br />I still remember the Aussie Prime Minister, Bob Hawke, in front of the TV Cameras, just after the Aussies won the cup off that like-able chap Dennis C.<br />With beer in one hand he anounced publicly, "if any boss dosn't give his workers the day off is nothing but a Bum"<br /> :D :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Then that half-ar.ed Kiwi team won the Americas Cup sailing a boat from Switzerland .<br />Switzerland hasn't even got an ocean view.<br />Wow...just where are they going to sail the next event.<br />I still remember the Aussie Prime Minister, Bob Hawke, in front of the TV Cameras, just after the Aussies won the cup off that like-able chap Dennis C.<br />With beer in one hand he anounced publicly, "if any boss dosn't give his workers the day off is nothing but a Bum"<br /> :D :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

orca

Chief Petty Officer

G,Day.<br />I think that we should point out to the Yanks that New Zealand is also a state of Australia, only dont tell the Kiwis, they still think that it is a seperate country. :p

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Yep...heard it all before whaley. :D <br />Wife and I had the operation about 12 yrs back and now vote and have a Passport.<br />Still get picked off for words like "Fish and Chips" but that's Ok.<br />You should be in our house when the All Blacks play the Wallabies.<br />Our 12yr old refuses to watch the TV in the same room as me and the missus.<br />A roar comes out of one room, a groan from the other, or vicki-verka. :D :D <br />Bet those Yankies havn't a clue whats going on here.<br /> ;) <br />No worries<br />Phillip

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Yep...heard it all before whaley. :D <br />Wife and I had the operation about 12 yrs back and now vote and have a Passport.<br />Still get picked off for words like "Fish and Chips" but that's Ok.<br />You should be in our house when the All Blacks play the Wallabies.<br />Our 12yr old refuses to watch the TV in the same room as me and the missus.<br />A roar comes out of one room, a groan from the other, or vicki-verka. :D :D <br />Bet those Yankies havn't a clue whats going on here.<br /> ;) <br />No worries<br />Phillip

EFIS

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> There has been a couple from N.S.W but they don't post often - rigby was one name, can't remember any others.<br /><br />I don't think Tassie has the internet yet :D <br /><br />Aldo
They have ,but they just need a really long extension cord to get the 240 volts to make it work