Another priceless Ebay auction

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Another priceless Ebay auction

Stupid kid, doesnt even have enought sense to figure that parents would notice missing beer and wine.<br /><br /><br />I vote future Darwin award winner.<br /><br />But funny anyway.<br /><br />Ken

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

6'3 at thirteen, he doesnt need a playstation, he needs a basketball and mandatory drills.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Boy oh boy, I feel sorry for her. Mine decided to turn into a bad apple when he turned 17. Hers is 13?! She has a loooooong way to go. I wish her luck. Geeeesh bring back the good ole days of the woodshed! :D

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

thats funny wish I had thought of that. My 8 yr old wasnt as destructive but certainly was in need of some dicipline. I took the game cube to the garage and proceeded to take a hammer to it ( he wasnt there) and left it on the floor for him to see with a note saying I am the father you are the son Since then he has certainyl been behaving like an angel

11 footer

Lieutenant

Thats what I call a stupid kid, he drank his parents bottel of Don??? How did he think he'd get away with it?<br /><br />I don't mind underaged drinking, but 13 is to young, your to small at 13 to handle it.<br /><br />I've more then two years older then him and I'm only 5'7 and a half, he's a big kid.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Looks to me as if she is madest because it was $120 wine. Seems to me if you want to punish him for drinking fine but don,t punish him because it was exspensive, Hell he don't know the diffrence. Why wasn't she upset over the six doller beer.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Well the kids a liar, theif, and a juvinile delinquent. Wonder if mom thought about what would happen if one of those minor children were killed due to the consumption of alcohol provided by her.<br /><br />Yelling would not have been my dads first step or last. I know, it happened to me. No car until 18, work details every weekend for months, 11pm curfew, cancellation of summer trip, and on and on. But he never yelled and never mentioned the cost of the booze. Because that of course would be stupid.<br /><br />This isn't this kids first little brush with trouble. Well its a first step, I hope that this kid gets some direction soon. The parent seems more interested in the $$$$$$$$ than the lack of charactor in their kid. What are they doing leaving a 13 year old child at home alone or out on the town until 11.30? Typical reaction by someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing..

LubeDude

Admiral

Kids that age think there parents are brain dead. If you dont have em under control by 10 years old, you might as well hang it up.<br />---------------------------<br />
Fish_and_boat.gif

ndemge

Commander

Yup, $$$, punish the kid for what he did, yeah, sell his stuff as punishment, but the $.. who cares what the cost is.<br /><br />You destroy a $2 item, or a $100 item, the punishment should be the same, it's the priciple of what was done, not the cost.<br /><br />Oh, your 13year old drank the cheap beer? ooohhh THAT's ok.. but not the Expensive stuff!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

All is not lost - who amoung us didn't go through a serious "bad boy" stage and still turn out to be a law abiding tax paying citizen? At least she's taking extreme measures to deal with extreme behavior IMHO. I agree the value isn't relevant to the underage drinking, but there's also the concept of "respecting other peoples' property" and making restitution - should be a lesson in there about that. My opinion, just based on the info available, making him work off the cost in manual labor would be a better lesson in the value of a dollar; confiscating the toy & holding it as future reward for good behavior is also a choice. <br /><br />Posting the whole story on the internet is an interesting idea - would he be embarrassed or proud of the story?

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

yeah, but wasn't stupid nuff to get caught! :p <br /><br />anybody but me think this is just a clever add?<br />if it ain't, the apple don't fall far from the<br />tree... airing yur dirty laundry in public ain't<br />real smart niether.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

If the story is true...<br /><br />The kid is<br /><br />a) stupid<br />b) doesnt fear the parents<br /><br />I did plenty of bad things while growing up, but I always at least tried to keep it under wraps.<br /><br />This kid didnt even try.<br /><br />Had I been caught doing such a thing, I would still have a hard time sitting down. And dad didnt hand out too many whippings, but when he did, LOOK OUT!!<br /><br />Ken