Another one taken down

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Last night me and one other officer took down another meth lab. This one was in a small quiet town, in a residential neighborhood of elderly people, between a park and a nursing home. We have been watching him for a year and finally got to him. Ended up spending all night cleaning up the junk, but took a very large lab from the house and the garage. Looks like he will be visiting the federal judicial system.<br />Best thing is the way we finally got him. He made 2 mistakes. His electricity had been shut off for non-payment of the bill. We found he had bypassed the meter box (again) and hooked up on his own, and he beat up his girlfriend. Hint....if your cooking dope and your girlfriend knows, be very very nice to her! :D

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: Another one taken down

Keep up the good fight DD, I for one appreciate it!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Waytogo, DD! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

U wud think... if ur going to do that kind of stuff, drawing attention wud b the last thing u wud want! :D :D <br />Good deal DD!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahaah all that meth money and he did not pay the bill ? I guess thats why they are crooks. good job.

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good job DD. Wish the laws up here in Canada were as strict as yours but they are not. Our drug growers really don't ca

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't know what happened to my last post. Poof off it went and I don't think?????? I did anything. Anyway our laws are so poooooooooooor up here they litterly get away with growing or doing what they want. 8 & 9 times csaught and they may get 2 months. Go Figure!!!!!!

D

DJ

Congrat's DD.<br /><br />Glad you folks are out there.

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Way to go Deputydawg! Kind of sad that someone like that can get a girlfriend...well, it looks like his options are a bit more limited now, that's good!

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Great work DD<br /><br />Best of all you're still here to tell us about it.<br />lets hope after court "another one bites the dust"<br /><br />Neil