Another new Aristocraft owner checking in

BM1 McDonald

Recruit
Hi all
I found a 1973 19' with blue interior in good condition except it is missing the hard top the seats are in good shape. the eng. is a 4cyl and runs great. the guy i got it from was moveing from mich. to tenn. had it up for sale but with the economy here in mich (swirling the drain) it had not sold. i bought it a day or 2 before he moved for a song and a dance. I would love to keep it they are such beautiful crafts but it's much to big for the little lakes around my house does anyone know if there is a forum for tradeing boats? (just a thought) i have put many new parts into this boat battery,prop,hydrolic hoses,tuneup. I tried to upload pictures but i must be doing something wrong:confused:

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Another new Aristocraft owner checking in

but it's much to big for the little lakes around my house
:eek:

wow, i just google walled lake. man, you got many lakes around you. i'm envious.... looks like lake erie is pretty close. lake i call home is only 1800 sq. acres. 35 min. to the ramp.... next best is the missouri river, an hour and 10 min. to the ramp. next best is 4 hrs away at lewis and clark lake in yankton, sd. ya got it made it looks like to me.... ;)

sign up over here to load up yer pics with them. that'll give a url ya can copy and paste into the fourm...... http://photobucket.com/?special_track=nav_logo
works good...

congrats on your cool find... yers is the first blue one i've heard about. cool.. would be fun to see it... see if there's any differences between the 73 and 75 i got... i've seen a few differnt years of them. and aristocraft did have minor changes that they did over the years.... read the threads by aristocraft. he's the real aristocraft guy.... like in the oem.......

BM1 McDonald

Recruit
Re: Another new Aristocraft owner checking in

Yea we have 15 lakes with in 5 to 10 min. of each other but some of them boats with gas motors are not allowed and some have size restrictions so i am looking for a 16' bowrider like a starcraft or close to it. trying to get to erie yea it would be easer to get to the moon we here in michigan only have 2 seasons winter and road construction. Have a great weekend:cool: