another interesting eBay auction

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: another interesting eBay auction

Yeah, there's some wild stuff on there. People selling their backs for advertising... Buy my college tuition....<br /><br />Saw a pile of rotten wood that used to be a Chris Craft start at $3500 and went for over 10 grand. Whew... lots of work to do.<br /><br />Concrete plants, pizza joints.. I've seen lots of weird stuff on eBay. Every once and a while I do a search with a huge amount just to see the expensive stuff. Quite interesting.<br /><br />Jeff

Xcusme

Commander

**********on a rubber crutch...what's wrong with some people?? The guy should take any offer he can get and buy a spell checker. How can he expect anyone to take him seriously, if he can't make any attempt to make his ad copy readable. The guy is an idiot.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Whoa, easy there Xcusme! LOL. It's prolly some dopy kid who saw an opportunity to make a couple grand real quick. Maybe he plans to buy some writing lessons. ;) :rolleyes:

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Do you get tree too? :rolleyes:
Wouldnt take it without the tree Spinner. Part of the charm.

Xcusme

Commander

Originally posted by Noodles:<br /> Whoa, easy there Xcusme! LOL. It's prolly some dopy kid who saw an opportunity to make a couple grand real quick. Maybe he plans to buy some writing lessons. ;) :rolleyes:
Thanks Noodles, I was just having a bad day! I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps your right, money for writing lessons, yea, that's it, writing lessons. Wheew, OK, I'm better now...Thanks again. :D :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Yup, so dumb ... now his is dumb with $1825. If I could only be that dumb once per week.... naw I probably have too much "book learning" :rolleyes:

timfromfc

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Who's dumber, the dumb guy that sold it, or the one that bought it?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Tim's Floater:<br /> Who's dumber, the dumb guy that sold it, or the one that bought it?
Not the "dumb" guy that sold it for sure. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Hmmmm,<br />Did he really sell it??<br /> Re-listed <br /><br />I guess you can only buy one side of it!!<br /><br />Here is the other side<br /> Re-listed #2 <br /><br />AK Chappy

rwise

Captain

yea but those are just photos! I beat his price for them, right click, save as,,,,,,,,,,

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Look at the item numbers and bids.<br />Two different #s<br />Same user name as the original auction.<br /><br />AK Chappy

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

My dead bulb in a box "Polish Darkroom Bulb" idea is looking better and better. Very Rare! ;) :D