Another great meeting

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well, had the chance to hook up with ChaosDad from Alabama yesterday evening since he was up this way on a work related trip.<br /><br />Met with him and one of the other guys at Bob Evans Restaurant for a nice supper.<br />I had met him last year and it was good to see him again.<br /><br />We had a great time although he was giving the waitress a hard time while myself and Paul, the other fellow, minded our business and enjoyed our meal. ;) <br />Great conversation although it was just about boats, what else? :D Oh and about a few members here. ;) ;) <br /><br />Then before we left there I told them if they liked pie then they needed to try their Coconut Creme pie, it's good.<br /><br />Well we did and CD finished his and then was trying to get our's too. :eek: <br /><br />All in all a great time by all and like I said was great to see him again.<br />Anytime Dwight, and thanks for the dinner. :cool:

NathanY

Commander
Re: Another great meeting

Wow, I saw this exact same post somewhere else, word for word. What you copying and pasting from there or from here? :D :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> Wow, I saw this exact same post somewhere else, word for word.
You did not read right then my little crappie buddy. :D

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> Wow, I saw this exact same post somewhere else, word for word. What you copying and pasting from there or from here? :D :p
Mind your manners Banjo-boy. Spinner can tell the story as often as he likes :D

ChaosDad

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks Les, anytime, Hey, it was good to see you again also, and thank you for the stuff that we'll keep secret so's we can keep all these folks guessing what I had in the back of my truck that ya gave me. Sure love them green hills up thar in Kentuck,<br />Maybe someday we all can get together somewhere and do some fishing and BS'ing. <br />great to see ya again my man. take care.<br />..D..<br />PS. that was sure a Purty blonde waitress, called the wife and she said I could not bring her home with me. now whats up with that