Another fishing buddy?

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Another fishing buddy?

Sorry about all the stuff at the bottom of the previous post, I have been trying for about an hour to get a picture on there... :rolleyes:

Fly Rod

Commander

:) "congradulations on your new fishing buddy!!! ;) :cool:

RetNav

Fly Rod, Thanks. At this late stage in my life she is really somehting special to me. ;) ;)

RetNav

Here is the picture I wanted to post in the first place. This is both the old and new fishing buddies.<br /> web page

18rabbit

Captain

Congratulations, RetNav!!! All the best to the Mrs, too! ;)

RetNav

Thanks for the kind words and the well wishes. I will be glad when they get home.

bobingardner

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Congratulations RetNav. A daughter is a special blessing all men pray for.

bubbakat

Captain

A big congrats. And life starts all over again :) :)

RetNav

bobingardner/bubbakat, thanks for the response. I know you are right about daughters. The way my son responded to her was something to behold. He can't seem to get enough of her. <br /><br />I have heard that kids keep you young, and now that I am completely retired there will be much more time with them than with my older kids when they were young. I hope the saying is true and will have many more years to spend with them.<br /><br />The wife and baby was supposed to come home today but it isn't going to happen for a couple of more days now. Someone goofed at the hospital and gave my wife way to much fluids which brought on pulmonary edema (sp) (lungs filling with fluid) and cardiac distress. :mad: My wife is an RN and knew something was wrong. She had to get a friend of hers (another RN) that was working another part of the hospital and just stopped in to visit get a doctor and insist on checking out the problem. Then it really got their attention. She is doing much better and they are really paying attention now. ;) <br /><br />There is so much meanness in the world that the last place you expect problems to happen is in the hospital where you are supposed to get good care. I suppose that is not a realistic view.