Another Blonde Joke

ehenry

Commander
An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work<br />on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.<br /><br />They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and<br />cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to<br />jump off this building."<br /><br />The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I<br />get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too." The blond opened<br />his lunch and said, Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more<br />time, I'm jumping too."<br /><br />The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and<br />cabbage, and jumped to his death. The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a<br />burrito, and jumped, too. The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the<br />bologna and jumped to his death as well.<br /><br />At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd<br />known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have<br />given it to him again!"<br /><br />The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos<br />or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."<br /><br />Everyone turned and stared at the blonde guy's wife.<br /><br />The blonde's wife said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch!"

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Another Blonde Joke

ROTFL<br /><br />Well, its about dang time there was a blonde guy joke. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

How did the blonde die raking leaves?<br />She fell out of the tree

SpinnerBait_Nut

A blonde is walking and she sees a banana peel 100 yards away<br />"Sigh" she says, "here we go again."

SpinnerBait_Nut

Why did the mirror have 6 holes in it?<br />A blonde tried to shoot himself

SpinnerBait_Nut

Did you hear about the blonde who tried to blow up her husband's car?<br />She burned her lips on the tailpipe