Another Assault...

eeboater

Commander
Well, after reading of StatosField's daughter getting assaulted at school. Here's comes another one!<br /><br />My "cousin-in-law" not sure if thats the right name or not, but my wife's cousin was assaulted over the weekend. Although I'm thinking he would rather have had the kind of assault that StatosField's daughter had. <br /><br />He's about 19ish and is in his second year of college. His summer job is to be a lifeguard on a beach somewhere in Georgia. Zach and his two buddies were walking on the beach he lifeguards at on Saturday night when a group of 20 thugs, and I use the word thug because that the best description I can come up with, came up and beat them to within inches of their life. The only thing that stopped the beating is a waitress in a restaurant on the beach saw the beating and called 911.<br /><br />The end result: Zach suffered a concussion and was knocked out cold, two of his front teeth were cracked, one of his wisdom teeth was knocked out, and his jaw was broken in two places. His jaw is currently wired shut and will be for the next 6 weeks.<br /><br />Why did this happen? A woman... Apparently one of Zach's friends was dating a gal who was *ALSO* dating one of the thugs. So, the thug got some more thugs to come and beat the crap out of Zach and his two friends. :rolleyes: She must be a loosy goosy.<br /><br />The interesting thing as well is that Zach is a pretty "clean" kid from what I know of him. He's good at school, is on the College Basketball team, and is no cocky by and sense of the word. I can't imagine he would hang out with a rotten crowd. Unfortunately I think his current state is due to a case of "wrong place, wrong time."<br /><br />Crazy...<br /><br />Sean

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Another Assault...

So sorry to hear about Zach, i hope that he recovers fully with no negative long term effects.<br />I really do believe that todays society is suffering from an overdose of the Jerry Springer type shows and so called reality TV.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Our society exhibts all the symtoms of those that became communist. What does it take for the same group of jerks to just go away? Hope you cuz mends quickly.

eeboater

Commander

Thanks guys. Crap like this really makes my blood boil.<br /><br />Sean

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Real intellgent thugs there. Beating someone to that extent just cause they messed with the girlfriend?<br /><br />Can we just shoot these idiots now before they do kill someone?<br /><br />Ken

SoulWinner

Commander

Ken,<br /><br />Precisely why I carry a concealed pistol, a knife and a bible. This new generation of thugs who listen gangsta rap and glorify the thug life style are stoopid. Had one drag my son out of the pool hall we play at because of a girl that my son isn't interested in. Imagine his surprise when dad bails out the door in full "I opening a can of whoop a$$ on you boy!" mode; followed by about twenty huge red necks, all of whom will gleefully beat down said thugs who mess with their Friends. Well, he took off, but did come back up some time drag a knife or key down the side of my Land Cruiser.<br /><br />Hope the young man heals quickly and completely, and I hope the thugs get some jail time and stiff fines. Plus, he should take them to court and sue them for his med bills plus punitive damages, then sell the judgment to a judgment enforcement company.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Vlad the Impeller:<br /> So sorry to hear about Zach, i hope that he recovers fully with no negative long term effects.<br />I really do believe that todays society is suffering from an overdose of the Jerry Springer type shows and so called reality TV.
My thoughts exactly. Best wishes for the young man there eeboater.<br />I have never been able to understand that line of thinking. I will protect my lady's honor, but if she wants to be with another guy, nothing I say or do will stop her. So why go beat the guy up? She's still gonna be with him. If she isn't its 'cuz she's scared you're gonna beat her up too. No way to have a relationship. Wait a minute, these thugs don't care about anoyne or anything but themselves anyway. So reasonable, rational thought is lost on them.<br /><br />Extend our best wishes to him would ya please.

eeboater

Commander

Thanks everyone. They (police) caught one of them fleeing (a little pepper spray did the trick). Zach says he recognized a couple of the other guys because he went to high school with and PLAYED ON THE BASKETBALL TEAM WITH THEM. So not only are they thugs, but idiotic thugs!!!<br /><br />Sean

D

DJ

And, this is something new, in any society?

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Zach should tell the judge to throw away the book on these thugs and let them rot in jail...wait have to pay for their upkeep in jail if they are not working. Get them to do hard labor like cleaning some cess pool or something.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Real intellgent thugs there. Beating someone to that extent just cause they messed with the girlfriend?<br /><br />Can we just shoot these idiots now before they do kill someone?<br /><br />Ken
..or before they procreate.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

These "thugs" like to work in packs eh?<br />They like to have a leader?<br />They like having firearms about too?<br />They like to do hard work on someone?<br />It makes them feel "one of the gang"?<br />Sounds like they would be suitable for one of them "chain gangs" you guys in the US of A like to have at your prisons!! All chained up, working hard, guarded by the big man with the rifle!<br />Ross

Realgun

Commander

Sounds like they would be suitable for one of them "chain gangs" you guys in the US of A like to have at your prisons!! All chained up, working hard, guarded by the big man with the rifle!<br />Ross<br />
We don't have them anymore some wise a$$ ACLU lawyer stopped it a while ago. Hope they beat him up or his kids 1 day. :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br />..or before they procreate.
You'd have to go back to when they were 12 or 13 I think...