Another amazing video

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Another amazing video

I'll stick with Tiger's putt for my amazing. I just wince at the potential for error on that little manuever.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> I'll stick with Tiger's putt for my amazing. I just wince at the potential for error on that little manuever.
Yea, did you see her holding the side of her head. That was not from delight I grant you. It almost tore her ears off.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> I'll stick with Tiger's putt for my amazing. I just wince at the potential for error on that little manuever.
Yea, did you see her holding the side of her head. That was not from delight I grant you. It almost tore her ears off.
Didn't see that SBN. About the time she dropped into the hoop, I closed out the page. Didn't want to see it. I think it was extremely dumb.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Boomyal, you should watch it after she comes thru the hoop back to the ground. Holding the sides of her head. I know it like to rung her ears off when she went thru that net, if not the rim.<br /><br />I concur though, really dumb. What people will do to get attention is beyond me.

brother chris

Commander

I can't see anything. The page loads, but then the windows screen area dissapears.