Angry at Santa!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Last weekend we finished our Christmas Shopping, with the kids! The day started downhill when my daughter saw a game she has wanted. She already asked Santa for one. I was lucky enough to grab the very last one on the shelf when she wasn't looking. Well, she got upset when we left the store anmd wanted to buy the game. I told her that if Santa didn't bring it to her, I would buy it for her. She decided that she didn't want Santa to bring it, so she could have it that day. <br />Later we saw Santa in the mall. My 3 year old wanted to go see him but my 4 year old was still mad about the game and didn't want to see him. She was mad that he interferred with the game thing I think. After my 3 year old was done with Santa, my 4 year old saw he was giving away candy so she wanted to see him. Anyway, she asked for a Dora dollhouse for Christmas. We already decided no on that, it is expensive and so plain she wouldn't like it as much as she thinks. This santa PROMISED her that he would get it for her, telling her the elves were making it just for her! Well we are leaving as soon as I get off work in the morning for Christmas with family, so Santa came yesterday by special request. Today she came to me very serious and upset asking why Santa didn't bring the Dora house he promised. I tried to tell her Santya ran out but she is not buying that story.

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Angry at Santa!

Gotta love lying to tha kiddos. My daughter who will be 3 on the 27th wanted a "he he" game. She seen it in a catalog and had to have it. She has told us over and over that she wanted the he he game. She saw Santa twice and both times that is all she said she wanted. We finally figured out the game is Pony Ride. Its a chutes and ladders type for little kids. I bought this game, all $28 of it, and I am knowing full well that she is gonna trash it. The things we do for our kids.

crab bait

Captain
Re: Angry at Santa!

gotta love it..!!<br /><br />my neighbor is a devote 'JEHOVA WITTNESS'.. nary a present for his kids.. ( must be awlful when they go outside an play with the normal kids)<br /><br />he works for GM.. told me he got a 500 buc xmas bonus from GM.. <br /><br />iasked,, your not keppin' it are ya..??your givin' it back,, right..??<br /><br />HECK YEAH I'M KEEPIN' IT..!! it's mine..<br /><br />but your a JW...........................