Angelina Baby!

KaGee

Admiral
It must be the lips! :D <br /><br />
FHM Names Angelina Jolie Sexiest Woman<br /><br />By Associated Press<br />March 24, 2005, 8:13 AM EST<br /><br /><br />NEW YORK -- It's all in the lips. <br /><br />Angelina Jolie has been named the sexiest woman in the world by FHM magazine. It is Jolie's first time at the top of the annual readers' poll by the American edition of the men's magazine. <br /><br />"Angelina Jolie embodies everything that our readers find incredibly sexy," editor in chief Scott Gramling said in a statement Wednesday. "Not only is she stunning, she is intelligent, outspoken and passionate in her beliefs and well-respected the world over for her tireless efforts on behalf of the world's refugee children." <br /><br />The 29-year-old actress is a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations refugee agency and the mother of Cambodia-born Maddox, whom she adopted. Jolie said she plans to adopt again and her son wants an "African brother." <br /><br />More than 15 million votes were cast worldwide in the poll. <br /><br />After Jolie, readers ranked, in order, Jennifer Garner, Paris Hilton, Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Alyssa Milano, Teri Hatcher, Pamela Anderson, Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan. <br /><br />Other notables on the list include British actress Keira Knightley, Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova and Latin actress Sofia Vergara. <br /><br />Last year's winner, Britney Spears, didn't even make the list of 100.
36_3_3.gif
<br /><br />
sr423_jolie03476.jpg

tylerin

Commander
Re: Angelina Baby!

They aren't just made for sucking on popsycles either ;)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

the lips. Are they original equipment?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Kagee, this fantasy MUST stop. You ain't never gonna get it. PERIOD!! So stop this nonsense and get back to your keyboard and do your scrolling exercises. No Wait....Don't kill the picture I'm not done looking yet. Mmmmmmmmmmm on second thought, keep the fantasy going. YES.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I like the natural poutyness of the lips.
LOL Wonderful way to put it Spinner :D
Oh yea.... great way to put it...!<br /><br />Hey NY.... Don't rain on my fantasy....ok! :p <br /><br /> :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Sorry, my vote is for Diane Lane.<br /><br />Angelina deosn't even show up on my ballot.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

hold on just a minute there, Paris Hilton is #3, two ahead of Halle Berry? That poll's got no credibility with me!<br /><br />But I ain't arguing with those lips!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Are ya wastin' yer time, KaGee. Rumor has it she doesn't like guys!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Paris Hilton is a skank. Should be #1 in the Bimbo Ratings
Yea Paris and her sister "Staris" are in a league of their own.<br /><br />Can anyone say, "LIPS" :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

"Puke Hilton" - nuff said<br /><br />Angelina .. she's alright. Ditto the lips tho! <br /><br />... the things those could do. I just wouldn't want her talking with 'em.. ;) <br /><br /><br />Spinner should I show 'em the pic I'm thinkin' of ?? :D think they could handle it? :p

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Charlze Theron all the way !!! Paris Hilton.... how did that skinny sl*t even get in the running with the good looking women? I've yet to see what anyone sees in that one.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Are ya wastin' yer time, KaGee. Rumor has it she doesn't like guys!
To the contrary Boomer... Bi the way. She's an equal opportunist from something she said a week ago.<br /><br />Talk about LIPS.... Jennifer Garner... a close second! :cool:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LOL @ KaGee.. :D <br /><br /><br />.. ambidextrous is alright in my book :p :D :D

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Paris Hilton is a **** for all I care. She is out for the publicity and money, even though she don't need it.