And One More Fryday Funny - For Lester

SoulWinner

Commander
Late one dark and rainy night a man was walking home alone when he hears a....... <br /><br />BUMP... <br /><br />BUMP... <br /><br />BUMP... behind him. <br /><br />Walking faster he looks back, <br />and makes out the image of an upright <br />coffin banging its way down the middle <br />of the street towards him <br /><br />BUMP... <br /><br />BUMP... <br /><br />BUMP... <br /><br />Terrified, the man begins to run towards his home, the coffin bouncing quickly behind him . <br /><br />faster... <br /><br />faster... <br /><br />BUMP... <br /><br />BUMP.... <br /><br />BUMP. <br /><br />He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. <br />However, the coffin crashes through his <br />door, with the lid of the coffin clapping ... <br /><br />clappity-BUMP... <br /><br />clappity-BUMP... <br /><br />clappity-BUMP... <br /><br />clappity-BUMP... <br /><br />on the heels of the terrified man.... <br />Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, <br />the man locks himself in. His heart is <br />pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps. . <br /><br />With a loud CRASH the coffin starts breaking down the door. Bumping and clapping towards him. The man screams and reaches for something heavy, anything ... <br /><br />his hand comes to rest on a large bottle of <br />ROBITUSSIN . <br /><br />Desperate, he throws the Robitussin as <br />hard as he can at the apparition, <br /><br />and... <br /><br />the coffin stops.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: And One More Fryday Funny - For Lester

Good grief, and to think I read this. Oh I have to get a life. :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey NY, I had to post it. It's the stupidest joke I've ever heard!!

KennyKenCan

Commander

You got that right SW, that is the stupidest joke I've ever heard!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Hey NY, I had to post it. It's the stupidest joke I've ever heard!!
I was stupid before stupid was cool :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

15.gif

KaGee

Admiral

That joke don't make sense.... cause Robitussen don't stop no coffin, even by the bottle full!