and now a just finished torpedo

aristocraft

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well, I apparently I thought we could use a few more photos on here.... HA. Hope you enjoy these as well. Just finished this 1956 Torpedo. Some things just get better with age......

IMG_5612.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

ziggy

Admiral
Re: and now a just finished torpedo

another great restore. beautiful. i love the different color of the wood. those torpedos sure look like fun boats. look like they can fly too. literally.

so did ya restore these to sell? or put in your museum? or are they already owned and ya just restore them for folks? just wondering...... i look frequently for aristocrafts on google. 56 torpedos or any torpedo for that matter are pretty hard to find. like i've not even seen one i don't think. sure think they'd be great little fast lake boats.....

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

Absolutely amazing. What a great looking boat.

aristocraft

Petty Officer 2nd Class

They are great fun lake boats. With a 40 HP motor it pushes the boat into the mid 40's, which is flying in that boat. They are a great riding boat, with a nice vee in the front, they handle water very well.

95% of the boats we do are pre-order or restorations. we do an unsold boat when we get the chance, because we like to have a one or two in stock. This one will be for display/sale at some local shows. The boat pictured here is a new 2009 model. It is a exact replica of a 1956 version. Still built on the same jigs, and with many of the same tools. So would you call it a replica or an original?? that has been of great debate to us...

mthieme

Captain

Sweet.
Curious - what do these puppies go for?

aristocraft

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The finished model just as pictured with a custom trailer is $14,500

ziggy

Admiral

So would you call it a replica or an original??
to me....... it'd be an 2009 original torpedo.... since it came from aristocraft.......

MikDee

Banned

It's Awesome!!! :eek: I remember these! I'm presently Drooling all over my computer! :cool::cool::D:D

aristocraft

Petty Officer 2nd Class

just try not to drool on your keyboard!