Anchor problem - video

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Anchor problem - video

Man....That dude wasnt wearing a life jacket. :confused: <br />I hope he wasnt the CAPTAIN.<br />And if so, whos at the helm now. :eek: <br /><br /> WOW <br /> :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, take a closer look; he sees what's happenin' then runs to the helm just as he gets chucked.<br /><br />Your helm comment brought to mind something I missed before, that thing is still in gear!!! :eek:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

That is one tough tug. I expected to see the whole front end shattered when she came back up.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

What a picture it would have been if that tug had been made of fiberglass. :cool:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I agree that is a tough little tugboat. Its still floating after that? Great little tugboat.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Must be one of those new "nerf" anchors!

Realgun

Commander

I want that boat! Its tough enough for me!

QC

Supreme Mariner

The more I think about it the more I want to know. How in the heck did they get somebody back in that thing to get her whoaed up? I am assuming it stayed in gear as you can see propwash as the guy is falling overboard. I don't think there is anybody else aboard, and even with that ship in her way that could be a pretty tough swim to catch up with it. It looks she would have gone merrily back to work . . . :eek:

mattttt25

Commander

just one of the reasons we lower the anchor to the waterline before weighing it in the navy.

QC

Supreme Mariner

The more I look at it, I think I see a head bobbin' around at the helm . . .

iboater

Seaman Apprentice

yikes what i want to know is what he is doing running into a boat that size seems like he could have avoided it. :p :p :p