An Irish Daughter

eeboater

Commander
The Irish daughter had not been to the house for over 5 years.<br /><br />Upon her return, her father cussed her; " Where have you been all this time, you ingrate! Why didn't you write us, not even a line to let us<br />know how you were doing? Why didn't you call? You little tramp! Don't you know what you put your Mum through??!!"<br /><br />The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff... Dad... I became a **********..."<br /><br />"WHAT!!? Out of here, you shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family - I don't ever want to see you again!"<br /><br />"OK, Dad - as you wish. I just came back to give Mom this luxury fur coat, title deed to a ten bedroom mansion, plus a savings account certificate for $5 million. For my little brother, this gold Rolex, and for you Daddy, the spanking new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's<br />parked outside plus a lifetime membership to the Country Club...(takes a breath)...an invitation for you all to spend New Years' Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera, and...."<br /><br />"Now what was it you said you had become?"<br /><br />Girl, crying again, "Sniff, sniff... A ********** Dad! ... Sniff, sniff"<br /><br />"Oh! Be Jesus! - you scared me half to death, girl! I thought you said "a Protestant". Come here and give your old man a hug!

eeboater

Commander
Re: An Irish Daughter

Hmmm... this joke doesn't work too well with that word bleeped out....

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Works for me eeb. Unfortunately it's more true than funny....

KaGee

Admiral

Hmmmm, never knew they made that kind of coin.<br /> :D

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Quote by KaGee,<br /><br />"Hmmmm, never knew they made that kind of coin.<br /><br /><br /> :D "<br /><br />Yeah, how do I become one a them thar **********"s? :D :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hmmmm, never knew they made that kind of coin.<br /> :D
>Said in a stupid voice<<br /><br />Duh... I don't get it...<br /><br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />Really... what the heck are you talkin about! <br /><br />Sean