an also in the paper

crab bait

Captain
a 300 lb bear was shot walkin' in the halls of a hospital in west virginia ,yesterday..<br /><br />how did that happen,you ask..??<br /><br />the bear walked by a set of automatic doors an opened up.. <br /><br />the bear walked in..

ndemge

Commander
Re: an also in the paper

Someone gonna get fired over that one.... Bubba, I told you to program that door for people ONLY!

FLATHEAD

Captain

I saw that. I think all he wanted was a checkup. :D Shame they had to kill em.

rogerwa

Commander

We had a segment on the news yesterday that showed some barn swallows had made a home in the Home Depot. The birds had learned to open and close the automatic door to get in and out. They would do a circle in front of the sensor and then come around and fly right through. They did it time and time again and it was very obvious this was intentional behavior. Teh way they came around, if the door did not open they would smack right into it. They even paused a few moments around in front of the door and sensor. Pretty funny actually.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

A full-grown male silverback gorilla escaped his enclosure at the Dallas Zoo a couple months ago; injured a couple people. Zookeepers did not have a tranq gun handy, and Dallas PD had to shoot and kill him.<br /><br />They've just this week re-opened the gorilla habitat, but interestingly, they never really found out how he escaped - just some theory about how he leapt over a 15-foot wall topped with a live wire. True story.