American Chopper now has a Video Game?

eeboater

Commander
Wow. I have got to admit. They turned a simple motorcycle building shop, which appeared to be a secondary income, to a motorcycle empire.<br /><br />I think that the video game pretty much tops off what they have been able to achieve. I can't imagine anything else short of an OCC version of a car. Like the Pontiac G6 OCC Edition.<br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: American Chopper now has a Video Game?

Yea, big Paul and little Paul have come a long way since their begining.<br />I watch them ever Monday night.<br />
2.jpg
<br /><br />I really liked their Christmas builds, first the bike and then the sleigh.<br /><br />They did the 9/11 bike for the NYFD and that was real sweet deal.<br /><br />Lot's of people don't like them, but they are the big time bike builders on the east coast.

Kiekhaeferscurse

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dont much like there Bikes, but I wanted to buy the Paul Senior Sunglasses at A&B the other day, wife said no, Guess I dont fit the biker image in my wife's eyes, either that or I'm whipped.<br />Anyone bought the game yet? Can we play it online? Build em than race them gotta be better than M.S. flight Sim, been around the world in the cessna gets a little boring.......

Realgun

Commander

I like OCC and the Show. Kinda reminds me of Me and my Dad. We liked to fight. Mikeys a hoot. Why didn't Senior buy Mikey a new Truck when his POS crapped out? If it was not for Mikey we would not be watching OCC. <br /><br />They show that game and all they really say is don't scratch the paint. Then they show the guy riding into a car and flipping the darn bike!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Don't have the game... Not really into that kinda stuff...<br /><br />I do watch the show every monday, and a few other nites a week too... I really watch to see Sr. get worked up... I wanna see him snap and go of on Paulie!... :D <br /><br />Aside from the David Mann bike, mainly because of the etching and paint work, their bikes don't impress me as much as they once did... Body filler covers alot...<br /><br />I been watching the Biker build off series too.. Scotty Cox smoked em' all, IMHO.. That man is a true craftsman... Not a dab of body filler used...<br /> http://www.scottys-choppers.com.au/bikes/discovery/images.html

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Realgun:<br /> I like OCC and the Show. Kinda reminds me of Me and my Dad. We liked to fight. Mikeys a hoot. Why didn't Senior buy Mikey a new Truck when his POS crapped out? If it was not for Mikey we would not be watching OCC.
Realgun, they did.<br />You did not see them pull that car to the dealership with the Hummer and Mikey got that new truck?

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Just watched the Mikey special last night, great laugh. I think the kid that does the spraying is it Justin, is so talented. That and American Hotrod make a good evening entertainment.

LadyFish

Admiral

I watch too and the funniest one to me was when Mickey got the truck stuck in Paul's Sr.'s pond. :D

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I used to watch american chopper every week when it first came on ,but after the second season it started to lose it apeal for me.i got fed up with the diolouge being scripted and seeing paul sr ran around acting like a prima donna all the time,all for the sakes of the rating's.i still watch from time to time ,just to see what kwell project bike they are building next,but know i have the sound turned off.<br /><br />i watch american hot rod also,just to see what they will be putting out the door ,but it's gotten to be nothing more then a night time soap opera.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br />That and American Hotrod make a good evening entertainment.
I just watched American Hot Rod last night. I was the episode where the Charley decided that he was fed up with working with Boyd, so he is accepting a job with Chip Foose. Apparently, Chip and Boyd HATE each other. Foose used to work with Coddington before he left on his own. I guess his departure was not the cleanest.<br /><br />That was an emotional episode!!<br /><br />Sean