amazing things ya see at work

ziggy

Admiral
Hi Folks, i just got back from my service call to unlock a car. i'm a locksmith. finally got the tears out of my eyes so i can write this story. just when ya think ya'd seen it all, something new comes along. so i roll up to my 99 durango to unlock it. customer gets out of a PU sitting next to the durango. i meet the customer. then another customer (not my customer, a bar customer)that was at the bar i was at hops into his 94ish cavalier. fires her up and just pastes the pedal to the floor. this thing is revvin some serious rpm's. then there's smoke, lol, starts out with a little then more and more, and its still pedal to the metal in park. whew, get to workin on the durango and me and my customer are starting to snicker a bit. thinkin if he aint got problems now, surely he will if he keeps the pedal down. it was smokein pretty bad. then were into the durango and walkin back to take care of my part of the biz, the money part that is. this guy in the cavalier gave up on the throttle, now hes bouncein around wildly in his car. next comes the beating, the beating of windows, lol. starting with the driver window, man it was movin enough to see it movin in the street light. darn that one wont break, so he gives up on that and attacks the windshild. whew, me and my customer were really laughin pretty hard now. ya can see the windshild buckleing in the street light everytime he beats ontoit, so he gets the windshild to break with his fist i think, best i could tell. now i'm runnin my customers plastic for payment when my customers buddy comes around and says, wow man, he got his leg through it now, clean up to his shin. i couldn't hardly finish running the credit card by this point, cryin so hard from laughin. so go my money, got entertained, and left. the guy in the cavalier, don't know, he was just walkin around the parking lot when i left. sure wasn't gonna ask him what was up, roflmao,,,,,,, it never ceases to amaze me as to what some people are up to..

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: amazing things ya see at work

Sounds like a good thing that you kept your distance.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Man, I would have paid money to see that.<br /><br />Reminds me of the time I left Marti Gras in Galveston. Walking to my car I saw a chick was trashing her own car, busted in the winshield and kicking it and denting everything.<br /><br />Turns out the boyfriend tried to pick up another girl right in front of her. The boyfriend had the car keys. She left him in the bar.<br /><br />I offered to give he a ride home, but she hesitated, so i directed her to the cops so they could get her a cab.<br /><br />Later on the boyfriend came out with his buddy and I told him the whole story. He didnt seem too upset. The chick did kinda strike me as a psycho. Oh and the chick wasnt some white trash babe, she was really nice looking and the car was almost new.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Another missed opportunity for CNN, there would public outcry for donations to study this behavior, then of course legislation to protect those afflicted by it. Lets not forget the HMO's who will deny the claims. Better keep it hush, hush. :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

He probably just locked his keys in the car and couldn't get out any other way!<br /><br />"Hello, this is Blondestar, can we help you..."

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> He probably just locked his keys in the car and couldn't get out any other way!<br /><br />"Hello, this is Blondestar, can we help you..."
:D :D :D That rocks!!