Am I the only one who owns a 1997 Invader Bravo 200??

gatorfan21

Recruit
Hey guys,
I've just recently purchased an immaculate 1997 GW Invader Bravo 200 and I've been trying to surf the web to find other owners of this year/make model boat with no success. This could only mean 2 things, they are great boats and nobody is selling them or they are terrible and nobody owns them anymore! Ha! Ha! I found and read the history on GW but I would like some input from other owners on these boats. New to the Invaders but absolutely love the boat! Any input, good or bad would be appreciated.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1

gwinvader24

Recruit
Re: Am I the only one who owns a 1997 Invader Bravo 200??

Do you have any more pics of your boat?

gatorfan21

Recruit
Re: Am I the only one who owns a 1997 Invader Bravo 200??

I do. What kind of pictures are you looking for?

Angel G

Recruit
June 2014 - I just purchased a 26' 1990 Elan Invader. I bought from a total scum boat dealer here in Northern Colorado, either way, not able to locate any Owners manuals. I have some questions and not able to locate any. First and most important, Do any of you know what the white plug on the floor of the cabin just at the bottom of the steps is??? When I unscrewed the plug, it had thick, black grunge in it. its not deep, but don't know if that's some sort of clean out??? Should there be a garden hose hooked to it to flush out the compartment? I am perplexed and don't know why there would be a drain/clean out in the cabin. If anyone can answer this, I would appreciate it

Angel G

Recruit
:blue:June 2014 - I just purchased a 26' 1990 Elan Invader. I bought from a total scum boat dealer here in Northern Colorado, either way, not able to locate any Owners manuals. I have some questions and not able to locate any. First and most important, Do any of you know what the white plug on the floor of the cabin just at the bottom of the steps is??? When I unscrewed the plug, it had thick, black grunge in it. its not deep, but don't know if that's some sort of clean out??? Should there be a garden hose hooked to it to flush out the compartment? I am perplexed and don't know why there would be a drain/clean out in the cabin. If anyone can answer this, I would appreciate it