Al Queida claiming blame for Katrina...

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Just saw on CNN that an Al Queida leader has released a message accepting responsibiliy for Katrina. They called it a blessed event, and said it happened because they prayed for it and their prayers were answered. <br /><br />The reason they brought down this tragic disaster on the United States, because the US troops went to Afganastin.<br /><br />Guess they showed us! :rolleyes:

oddjob

Commander
Re: Al Queida claiming blame for Katrina...

Thats it I'm converting to ALAss...<br /><br />No really,..This is for Alqeata ears only or whatever the sand turds name is..<br /><br />PssssT!!... :p I prayed for the tsunami.....<br /><br /><br />*** for tat with a rat..

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

thank goodness now we know who to blame!

eeboater

Commander

That took longer than I anticipated. I expected them to make some sort of comment on it immediately following the event.<br /><br />Sean

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Actually Al Queida has had this secret plan for years. They convinced the powers to be at the time to build the city BELOW SEA LEVEL and that they could rely on some levy's to keep them safe.<br /><br />now why can't we plan like that :D

D

DJ

Unbelievable!!! Yet, very believable. Many Americans will buy it.<br /><br />Oh, Bless the IDIOTS!!!!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

last week I heard a radio report that some meteorologist claimed that the Japanese Mafia were responsible. Seems that the Jap Mafia stole Russian weather controlling technology and steered Katrina right up our alley. This was in revenge for Hiroshima.<br /><br />I'm serious here.

D

DJ

And you want to buy their cars??? ;) :D :p

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Well at least if we blame the sand lizards for it....it's someone we can all agree on without to much fuss.... :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

here is a link to the weatherman's report claiming that the Japs are responsible web page <br /><br />Hell, I mighta caused it 'cause I fired up my harley to clear out the condensation about when Katrina made land :)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I heard this prompted Lil' Nancy Pelosi to finally come out for the first time against Al Queida. Stating that they were dumb and we all know Bush created the hurricane. :p