Al Gore gets a speeding ticket in Oregon.

LubeDude

Admiral
Hey, thank you Al Gore for contributing to our economy while ya were here. Got caught doing 75 MPH in a 55 MPH Zone, $175.00 ticket. :D :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Al Gore gets a speeding ticket in Oregon.

Love it LubeDude! Previous disclosures have shown that he makes virtually no charitable contributions. It's about time he coughed up a little. He was probably driving one of those evil SUV's.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

good thang youall caught him afor he got here, if they'd a caught the guy here that invented the internet, they'd a just shot him outa his misery...just a thought :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> good thang youall caught him afor he got here, if they'd a caught the guy here that invented the internet, they'd a just shot him outa his misery...just a thought :D
That's no joke Chief. It was Algore that raised taxes on the telephone companies, to pay for internet service for the poooooooooor and the libraries etc. Look at your telephone bill. The additional charges are almost as much as your local service charge. It is a tax by any other name. It used to be a small pittance, to pay for rural, low density telephone service. The telephone companies just swallowed it. But thanks to big Al, the taxes got so onorous that they had to pass them on.

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

It was a vast right wing conspiracy.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

No Al Gore Fan, but I heard when he was pulled over he was friendly and courteous. Presidential behavior???????<br /><br />Nah. But nice to hear ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

Good for the Trooper who wrote the ticket!<br /><br />Now you guys may not believe this but I saw Algore on a talk show after he lost the 2000 election. A year or so after. Folks this did not look like another re-invention of his self. Real down to earth, friendly and pleasant! <br /><br />Had he acted like that and talked like that during his campaign I think he would have had a good chance of winning. I called Mrs.Link into the room and she almost fainted. I told her no, listen to what he has to say and how.<br />I don't think Mrs.Link will ever be the same LOL<br />Mrs.Link also agreed that if the country had seen that side of him it would have been a closer race personality wise.<br /><br />Question is, did he get the ticket or his driver? If it was the driver I bet he has to pay for it not Algore. As it should be. <br /><br />DUI same rule applies, the passenger in the back seat isn't driving. Have another Algore... ;) <br /><br />Again kuddos to the trooper for not just a warning! :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Sorry Boomyal. The internet was invented/created 35 years ago, and was in the design stage back in the 50's, long before Algore was an elected official or "inventor".

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Sorry Boomyal. The internet was invented/created 35 years ago, and was in the design stage back in the 50's, long before Algore was an elected official or "inventor".
Roscoe I'm in complete agreement with your statement. And it wasn't until 1993-1995 until the public was invited to join the internet.. thats when I joined.<br />My Question is what does that have to do Boomyals statement.??<br /><br />Algore said in 1996 that he invented the internet..why not call him on what he said??? <br />If I made a STUPID remark on iboats wouldnt you Challange me? I would hope so! <br />Peace be with you<br />Link

LubeDude

Admiral

Ya, I invented Synthetic oil too.<br /><br />Well, It was Al Gore driving, and I believe he was by himself, no onterage or whatever.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Sorry Boomyal. The internet was invented/created 35 years ago, and was in the design stage back in the 50's, long before Algore was an elected official or "inventor".
Roscooooooe! You should know that I, above all, know that. I was only commenting about the confiscatory taxes that he used to fund internet access.<br /><br />Remember that the Boston Tea Party occured over only 3% taxes. Algores internet access tax is easily 50% of your base phone bill. :mad: That doesn't even count all the other Federal and local taxes on your phone bill.

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Link...I saw the dude after the 9/11 tragedies, and he looked like he was homeless....scraggly beard, dissheveled, wicked pot belly. He was a mess.

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

BTW: I didn't know that those environmentally friendly electric hybrid cars could go that fast....unles he wasn't driving one, thereby adding to the hole in the ozone, and global warming that he preached so much against.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by blacktie:<br /> BTW: I didn't know that those environmentally friendly electric hybrid cars could go that fast....unles he wasn't driving one, thereby adding to the hole in the ozone, and global warming that he preached so much against.
The hypocrite is infamous for driving SUV's. Like all liberals, what's good for the Gooses is not good for the Gander.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by blacktie:<br /> Link...I saw the dude after the 9/11 tragedies, and he looked like he was homeless....scraggly beard, dissheveled, wicked pot belly. He was a mess.
Blacktie, Algore was an emotional mess after loosing the election in 2000. You were witnessing the effects of that. IMHO, it was all the more the good reason that he lost the election. Additionally the way he handled the FLA voting issue showed how egotistically he was wrapped up in the hopefull outcome.<br /><br />We were very lucky!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Ya, I invented Synthetic oil too.<br /><br />Well, It was Al Gore driving, and I believe he was by himself, no onterage or whatever.
Careful LD, or we'll have to shoot you outa your misery too... :D :D