Airline Security

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class
Dear Continental, American Airlines, Southwest, Delta, United, et all:<br /><br /> I have the solution to prevent hijackings and get our airline industry <br /> <br />back on its feet at the same time.<br /> <br /> Replace all female flight attendants with good lookin' strippers. What <br /> <br /> the hell? The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking. They<br /> <br /> don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers<br /><br />would double, triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and<br /><br />get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin.<br /><br />Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked <br /><br />women.<br /> <br /> And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start<br /><br />flying again hoping to see naked women. Hijackings would come to a<br /><br />screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenue.<br /><br />Why the hell didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do<br /><br />everything myself?<br /> <br /><br /><br /> <br />Sincerely, Bill Clinton

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Airline Security

I have no interest in male strippers and my wife is certainly not in to female strippers, i think there is a fatal flaw in such a plan.<br />BTW, what you have posted is funny, but can be interpreted as slander. :)

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

Scary thing, on the subject, my buddy recently flew to Hawaii and went thru security no problem with his wife and 3 year old. Where they live there is the risk of bear attacks, and they didn't even think of it, but in a pouch on the stroller (baby jogger) there was pepper spray. Once they got to the plane it was checked into regular cargo, but obviously it could have been used inappropriately. <br />Anyway, just one story of I'm sure many of innocent security breaches that could have been serious if the wrong people were involved.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

I say drop the gate security alltogether. Instead, place one special forces team on each flight. Would be way more effective and cheaper. The rats will go for the easy cheese and then WHAM!!

eeboater

Commander

No security problems on this flight....<br /><br /><br />
2003-02-28-hooters-air2-web.jpg
<br /><br />Sean :D

Realgun

Commander

I flew to my Grandmother funeral and I was checked every flight!!! I am not a hijacker. The last flighgt my brother goes to the bathroom and comes back carrying his shoes. I lughed so hard cause I got checked evry flight.<br /><br />I get tanned pretty good and have dark hair I think thats it. He's red and lighter haired.<br /><br />I should have worn a towel on my head?

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

hey eeboater.... :) :) :)

cpj

Ensign

I recently flew to Florida.In our little airport,I saw the screener helping a lady in a wheel chair.Well I thought that they were helping her.She had to be at least 80 years old.WTF? If you were going to search someone,search me.I fit no profile that Im aware of,but a white guy with a crew cut would probably pose more of a threat than a old lady in a wheel chair.I wanted to say something, I knew better.Then on the way home,it happened again, :D this time to a lady in her 70's who was having a hard time even walking to through the line.Again, I kept my mouth shut for the fear of a full cavity search!And yes realgun if you had worn a towel on your head, you would have walked right on through.Although I think that calling them towel heads is rather insensitive!Its not a towel,its a SHEET!