Ahhhhhhhhh the relief., move and my bday :)

ezbtr

Commander
Got moved Sat. w/ the help of some buddies, alltold, 3.5 hrs movin stuff in apt. got all almost where i want it tonite. Went swimmin with son last pm and today and jacuzzi and bbqd on balcony, NICE. QUIET. Dang we got all dishes, lunch, and trash out in 15 min, NO FIGHTS,calllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm. Watched TV, desert, bed, :) Dang am I sore from movin stuff! Really nice complex, paper rack, 50' away. :) . I beleive a sane start to a new and wonderful life. :) Oh yeah and today was my 40th birthday :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Ahhhhhhhhh the relief., move and my bday :)

What a sad sad day (40th), :p :D <br /><br />Glad you made it.<br />Keep it simple.<br />Hope you are able to manage the child/work conflicts without too much trouble.<br /><br />Welcome to the first day, of the second third of your life. :) <br /><br />How old is your son?

SoulWinner

Commander

I am happy for you, and you are in my prayers. Be good to yourself brother.

ezbtr

Commander

Originally posted by roscoe:<br />What a sad sad day (40th), :p :D <br /><br />Glad you made it.<br />Keep it simple.<br />Hope you are able to manage the child/work conflicts without too much trouble.<br /><br />Welcome to the first day, of the second third of your life. :) <br /><br />How old is your son?
He's the big 5 !!!!!! :)my best buddy in the whole world:)

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I reckon one of the most important things a man can do is learn to live by himself.<br />Makes him self sufficient, secure and content within himself, and when he meets up with the opposite sex, he seems to have a more "mature" (probably wrong verb) outlook.<br />That's how it worked for me many many years back anyway.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

ezbtr

Commander

Hell I've been on my own plenty, between wives was single almost nine years:) , no problems there, anyway I was pretty much self sufienct last few months, doin own laundry, some cooking, taking care of son(gettin him rdy 3 mornings a week to school), car maint., and taking care of a house with back and front yards! <br />I do love my new place though, quiet, clean, great view, pool, you name it. Thanks though, Heinz

Carphunter

Commander

Great news Heinz!<br /><br />Glad to hear things are goin good for you and the "Little Heinz". :) <br /><br />BTW, Happy belated B-day.