ahhh.. aaahhh.. aaachhuuuuu.... (excuse me)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
I think I'm comming down with something here...<br /><br />Yeah.. I think by about thursday I'm going to be very sick... Sick, sick, sick...<br /><br />THURSDAY<br />EAST WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.<br />INTRACOASTAL WATERS SMOOTH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. <br /><br />THURSDAY NIGHT<br />EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS DECREASING TO AROUND<br />5 KNOTS AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A<br />LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. <br /><br />FRIDAY<br />EAST WINDS 5 KNOTS INCREASING TO 5 TO 10 KNOTS IN THE<br />AFTERNOON AND EVENING. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A<br />LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. <br /><br />Guess I better go stock up on cough meds, ballyhoo, klenex, cigar minnos, vicks, hooks, diet coke, ice, and don't forget the sinkers.. :p <br /><br />From the looks of the forecast... OOOPS. I mean, the Doc says I should be right as rain about Saturday/Sunday.. (when the next front comes thru and blows again)... :D

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: ahhh.. aaahhh.. aaachhuuuuu.... (excuse me)

Let us know if it works. And what the disease is called.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> <br /> <br /><br />Guess I better go stock up on ballyhoo, <br />
And ballyhoo is another word for???????????? :confused:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Ballyhoo... aka, bait..<br />
ballyho.jpg

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Doc says it's called "Phin flu".... (as in Dol phin , mahi-mahi, dorado..)

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Snapper we just call it the Bug here. :cool: :) :cool: :) :D

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class

It's a vision problem, he just can't see going in to work! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Gee hope you catch errrr feel better.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by cntrydude:<br /> It's a vision problem, he just can't see going in to work! :D
That diesese actually does have a real name. It is refered to as "anal gluacoma".

bubbakat

Captain

Snap you ain't right man :D :D <br />The doc is right though you need to take care and not be around other people to spread this aaahhh<br />well you know.

phatmanmike

Captain

snapper, where do you get these forcasts from?<br /><br />do they have similar ones for tampa bay area and related gulf waters?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Minor change in plans.. I'm going to be sick on friday afternoon, sometime... <br /><br />Little (not so little) last minute job for the cancer society came my way.. Why do they always wait til the last minute, especially when i'm gonna be sick?...<br /><br />They don't care... Nobody cares....
21.gif
<br /><br /><br /> Here's a link to NOAA, Mikey..NOAA FORECASTS

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

snapperbait<br /><br />I know what you should take for that "Phin Flu"!! :D :D :D <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /> :) !!!!!!!!!!Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! ;) <br /><br />I could be there in ten to twelve hours on short notice. :eek:

brother chris

Commander

Ballyhoo....sounds like code name for...well....you know. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Somebody please shoot me!..... :eek: <br /><br />I run to wally world to get a bag of ballyhoo, a bag of finger mullet, and a bag of squid strips... Back out to the truck, happy cause I got the last bag of ballyhoos.. Back out of parking spot... Put shifter into drive... NADA!... All I got is neutral and something in the shifter ain't right... :confused: Cursing, I push truck back into parking spot.. :mad: <br /><br />Somewhat dis-assemble the B&M shifter in wally world parking lot... Locate problem (metal cracked/broke, important linkage part now flopping around loose)... Dis-connect shift cable (the E-clip flew, of course), and manipulate said cable to find necessary gears to navigate to home.. <br /><br />So.. Here I sit, brokenhearted... I want to fish tomorrow, but my shifter farted... :( <br /><br />Now I got the B&M Megashifter flu... :( <br /><br />On the plus side, Saturdays forecast changed from so-so to good, so maybe????...
30.gif

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Hope you got the truck fixed. Good luck fishing tomorrow. Hope you catch a marlin while you are out there.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Truck's fixed (took all day), but I'm not going fishing... At least not durring the morning/day.. <br /><br />It's going to be very nice weekend here... That means, drunks, the FWC, jet jerks.. Don't have the patience for it..<br /><br />I might go tomorrow nite in the 15'r, late, for the night-time snook bite or maybe try my old inshore snapper spot... After all the drunks have gone home, of course..

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

We could have used my truck. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br /><br />I think I could still make it, that gives me twelve hours +.<br /><br />1st weekend of Snapper fishing got blown-out here, with 5-7ft seas.