Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Now I know why I'm leery about seeing old classmates....<br /> <br />Have you been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, "Surely, I can't look that old?"<br /><br />I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his DDS diploma, which bore his full name.<br /><br />Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 40-odd years ago.<br /> <br />Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face 'was way too old to have been my classmate. <br /> <br />After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Lawton Senior High School.<br /> <br />"Yes. Yes, I did. I'm a Wolverine." he gleamed with pride.<br /> <br />"When did you graduate?" I asked.<br /> <br />He answered, "In 1961. Why do you ask?"<br /><br />"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.<br /><br />He looked at me closely.<br /><br />Then, that ugly, old, wrinkled son-of-a-***** asked, <br /> <br />"What did you teach?"

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Age

Had a dream my band from the 60's got together again. They were all still teens, and I was 54. Ouch. :(

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

HAHAhahahahaha!! :D :D :D <br /><br />Best laugh I've had in weeks, Mr. LF.<br /><br />Thanks. :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That one got me laughing out loud! Great one! <br />NYMinute, that one made me laugh again. Great Wednesday laughs!

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! :D <br /><br />I gotta pass that one on to my family. See, at 43 years old, I am the baby of the family and the spoiled brat. I'm gonna get my butt kicked, but it will be worth the laugh!<br /><br />Butch A.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Never too young, never to blonde, and my wife has a meat cleaver over my head as I type. :eek: