AFTER 32 YEARS.........

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
AFTER 32 YEARS.........

She is still with me.<br /><br />After 32 years...she still puts up with my "stuff".<br /><br />After 32 years...she still comforts me.<br /><br />After 32 years...she stands beside me when things aren't goin' just right.<br /><br />After 32 years...she still gets me off to work...night or day.<br /><br />After 32 years...she still does those little things...a touch, a kiss on the neck, a smile.<br /><br />After 32 years...she still works her butt off at home and with me at the shop.<br /><br />After 32 years...she still knows how to make me feel wanted.<br /><br />After 32 years...she is still the same "Mom" to all her kids.<br /><br />After 32 years...she is still mending "hurts".....only this time to grand kids.<br /><br />After 32 years........I still marvel at her.<br />After 32 years........I still wonder what she see's in me.<br />After 32 years........I still can't get my fill of her.<br />After 32 years........I still cannot fathom being with anyone else.<br /><br />After 32 years........I thank the powers that made me...for letting her be my wife.......for 32 years.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: AFTER 32 YEARS.........

Congrats OBJ,<br />Sounds like you got a keeper there.<br /><br />I must have her younger clone, at least mentally.<br />My wife and I hit 15 yrs together this summer.<br />Only thing missing from your list is the grandkids. My oldest son is only 14 right now.<br /><br />Again,<br />Congrats<br /><br />AK Chappy

D

DJ

My sentiments EXACTLY---OBJ. <br /><br />You have got me beat by 7.<br /><br />Hat's off, to HER and you. ;) :D

Skinnywater

Commander

I know your feelin' OBJ. It'll be 29 years on the 31st of the month for us.<br /><br />I have a motel booked in San Fransisco, dinner in Chinatown, a trip to the museum of fine arts, a 6 mile hike through Golden Gate Park. <br />And a trip through the wine country, samplein', on the way back.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea OBJ, you and me both.<br />Mine will be 33 years in Feb.<br /><br />They are hard to find, but real nice to keep when you do find one.<br /><br />Big congrats. :cool:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That is so beautiful,OBJ. I hope you let her read it. Congrat's to you and your wife. I love it when a man is secure enough to say all those mushy things. Even online for millions to read. You are one great guy,OBJ.<br />Bassy

bubbakat

Captain

Nice shot OBJ<br />Mt wife and I will be together for 35 years on the 18th day of october if the good lord is willing.<br /><br />I love her more today then I did on our wedding day. If I had to do it all over again I would choose her again.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Congrats OBJ! It took me 3 ex wives to finally find the right one. We have been married for 7 years now, and it only seems like we just got married a month ago.<br /><br />Good Luck and spoil those grandkids!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

My guess is that she is just as thankful as you are, OBJ.<br /><br />Best wishes to you both. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Congrats to your and your wife Jim. :) <br /><br />Thats a beautiful tribute that would bring a tear of joy to any woman's eye who is lucky enough to be loved so much and for so long.

crab bait

Captain

for 32 years..!! i'll let the pope know..!! she should be cannonized into saint hood.. ( the maturine saint of patience :) )

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

like fixin an outboard, do it right the first<br />time? ;) <br />congrats! 17yrs and going strong for MY.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations, OBJ. <br />My wife has put up with me for 15 years, this fall, and every day, I wake up and wonder how I ever earned a woman like her. God smiles on men sometimes, and He did on me, when He put her into my life.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

congrats OBJ ... to you both.<br /><br /><br /> :) ;)

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations to my neighbor to the south! I'm not far behind... our 30th is coming up next May 31st. And I feel as you do, as we are both "Truly Blessed"! Many more happy years together to ya, Jim!<br /><br />
11_4_121.gif