Adult Nursery Rhymes

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class
JacK AND JILL Went up the hill <br />To have a little fun.<br />Stupid Jill forgot the pill<br />And now they have a son.<br /><br />MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB<br />Her father shot it dead.<br />Now it goes to school with her,<br />Between two hunks of bread.<br /><br />LITTLE MISS MUFFET sat on a tuffet,<br />Her clothes all tattered & torn.<br />It wasn't the spider that crept up beside her,<br />But Little Boy Blue & his horn.<br /><br />SIMPLE SIMON met a Pie man going to the fair.<br />Said Simple Simon to the Pie man,<br />"What have you got there?"<br />Said the Pie man unto Simon,<br />"Pies, you idiot!"<br /><br />HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall,<br />Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.<br />All the kings' horses,<br />And all the kings' men.<br />Had scrambled eggs,<br />For breakfast again.<br /><br />HEY DIDDLE, DIDDLE the cat took a piddle,<br />All over the bedside clock.<br />The little dog laughed to see such fun.<br />Then died of electric shock.<br /><br />GEORGIE PORGY Pudding & Pie,<br />Kissed the girls & made them cry.<br />And when the boys came out to play,<br />He kissed them too 'cause he was gay.<br /><br />There was a little girl who had a little curl<br />Right in the middle of her forehead.<br />When she was good, she was very, very good.<br />But when she was bad........<br />She got a fur coat, jewels, a waterfront condo <br /> :) :) :)

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Adult Nursery Rhymes

So what else do you have to say about Jane Fonda?? :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

2.gif
<br />Dr. Suess has been notified of this inappropriate behavior.

KaGee

Admiral

Me thinks Carrott forgot to take his medications.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I just bet that ole JB will be along shortly to correct this. Can't say I blame him either.