Admirals

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Ok....so I got to much time on my hands....<br /><br />But got to wonderin' about the mysteries of life and in the middle of contemplating my navel, I wondered....who?<br /><br />Soooooooo.....while wondering aimlessly around the forums, I copied down some Admirals names. I know I missed some.<br /><br />JB...the ancient one<br />Lady Fish....always the bright light<br />SBN...master of mirth<br />Sloopy......Dock Boy extrodinaire<br />DJ...reborn helper in all catagories<br />OBJ....I'd say somethin'..but might be biased<br />gaugeguy.....<br />carp hunter<br />Tylerin<br />Flahthead<br />mattttt25...(did i get enough "t"'s in there?<br />snapper bait<br />roscoe<br />ebb<br />Trent<br />kkc<br />Ralph<br />ob<br />bubbakat<br />crab bait<br />mellowyellow<br />Hooty<br />rodbolt<br />Dhadley<br />RB<br />Joe Reeves<br />Unicorn<br />Bondo<br />crazy charlie<br />seahorse<br />solittle<br />UU<br />Steelspike<br />Gonfishn<br />GDane<br />SS Mayfloat<br />Neummanns<br /><br />All worthy of their titles of Admiral....even if it don't say Admiral. :) <br /><br />Who'd I miss???

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Admirals

Steelespike was missed. Doesn't frequent DC board, but is a terror on orphan outboards.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Thanks jinx. I'll Edit the list as more appear.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

My buddy Gonfishn.. <br /><br />He'll admit he's not a "tech" guy (I hear his wife won't let him have a screwdriver, and powertools are totally out of the question :D ), but honestly, who else knows more about the illusive warrior that is the Musky... :cool:

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahaah wow a promotion:) I didnot even see it<br /> wow I gotta give up the coffee.<br /> yall have a nyce day now ya heah :) :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Thanks guys....<br /><br />Sorry Gonfishn...had ya' on the original list and missed ya'.<br /><br />GDane definetly deserves the title. Always smack on advice on the repair forums. <br /><br />Give up coffee????? Dang rodbolt...you be a gutsy person :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Bumping up...wanna make sure everyone sees it. Don't want to miss anyone.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

OBJ, Duh? you forgot me, a fellow buckeye. How could you :( <br /><br />Ah it will be something to talk about over a long neck :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

My most profound apologizes SS...I'll add ya' straight away. :D <br /><br />First two longnecks on me..... :D :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Most of these are.<br />If some of these guys aren't, they should be.<br /><br />Homerr<br />Miloman<br />SCO<br />rolmops<br />Alcan<br />12Footer<br />ODDD1<br />Clanton<br />LubeDude<br />Scoop<br />Peterfishbuster<br />Jack Shellac <br />Warhorse<br />Soulwinner<br />Plywoody<br />NOSLEEP<br />Schematic<br />rickdb1boat <br />Franki-100ESL72<br />BEAR<br />Bob_VT<br />aspeck is darn close, and worthy<br />so is ryan<br /><br />There has to be lots more if we dig a little bit.<br />Honorable mention to popuptarget

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm not on the list. ....then again, I'm still a "newbie" to the group.<br /><br />Butch<br />1975 Sea Star 17' trihull, Mercruiser 165hp I/O.<br />(ya gotta love classic runabouts)

Bondo

Staff member

ButchA,<br /><br />Another 986 posts,+ You Will be on the List Too....... :D