Admiral Jokester

gaugeguy

Captain
5000 posts, you should be on the top 100 list as well. ;) That's a whole lot of jokes, thanks for the laughs :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Admiral Jokester

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />5000 posts, you should be on the top 100 list as well. ;) That's a whole lot of jokes, thanks for the laughs :D
Did not even pay any attention there GG, and n/p with the laughs.<br /><br />If I can put a smile on just one person's face, all of it makes it worth while to me.

gonfishn

Commander

5000 posts and still has not repeated one joke yet..You da man spinner..Thats only when she lets you..Nice thing about your jokes its not all blonde ones :) ..Those get so old sometimes..

Carphunter

Commander

I done think that some of them aliens been loggin in using SBN's name. :p <br /><br />Seriously, I thoroughly enjoy your posts there Spinner. Wouldn't be much of a site without ya.<br />If you need anything, just ask. Well, not anything, I can't give up my high heels, 'cause I just look so darn good in 'em.<br /><br />Glad its worthwhile to ya SBN, 'cause you always keep me laughin.<br /><br />(......and now your my sidekick, its like Batman and Robin vs Darrell and his other brother Darrell). :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Waytogo, SBN! :D <br /><br />And that doesn't count the ones that didn't make the cut. :D :D

tylerin

Commander

And that doesn't count the ones that didn't make the cut
What do you mean JB? Those don't count :confused: Congrats Spinner, I always enjoy speaking to you.

11 footer

Lieutenant

I don't think it means anything, tylerin. <br /><br />It was a joke.

LadyFish

Admiral

You know I read his jokes but to be honest I just don't get them, especially the blonde ones, whats up with that?
think.gif

bubbakat

Captain

Heads up spinner.<br />Me thinks Ladyfish has two dimples in her chin :D :D