Addresses Posted on the Internet

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Addresses Posted on the Internet

Bassy.......<br /><br />I wonder how many of then spend a lot of time in Sacramento? ...HeeHeeHee..<br />(Know what I mean?)<br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Bassy, there are better ways to get a date... :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Pointer-<br /> That was very,very bad and yes there are definitely better ways.<br /> Hey Bob, what do you mean? :confused: <br />Bassy

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Some of our "erected" officals have been known to walk with a "lisp".<br /><br />...Bob in Caliweirdia...

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

:D Gotcha'.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

We have the same thing up here Bassy.<br /> Search Sex Offender Registry <br /><br />It surprises me how many are working on the AF bases. I guess the civilian personnel can't be kicked out of their jobs for things done off-duty.<br /><br />DEEEEEEPP BREATHHHH<br /><br /><br />Ok, I feel better now.<br />I am glad I have all boys and have taught them what to "not accept" from anyone....<br />welll unless she is a 6 ft tall blonde model<br />DOH!<br />Did I say that out loud???<br /><br />I will shut up now.<br /><br />AK Chappy

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

Here in CT the state runs it's own site. One day I was looking thru the pictures and found a guy that works in our shop is a convicted rapist. Couple of months later a women that I work with saw the pictures and told a few girls there but to make a long story short someone printed the file up with his picture and stuck it on his bosses door and on the Director of Operations door,well we had the State Police in and interviewed a bunch of people because any use of the info other than for your own info is considered harassment and is a felony in this state......

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Same thing here BL.<br />Can not use the info in any form but for personal info.