Actual craigslist post

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: Actual craigslist post (funny)

Re: Actual craigslist post (funny)

The photo doesn't show where the Flux-Capacitor is wired in??:confused::confused::(

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Re: Actual craigslist post

I liked the "redneck welding" comment. Should have added something about JB Weld.

badkins50

Senior Chief Petty Officer

AWESOME!!!!!! "if it starts", "for kids of all ages", "goes 50mph then starts to fly", "just put your feet down to stop". AWESOME!!!!!! Does not get any better than that.

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

This is a very fast go-kart. It has a 3hp off-brand motor. If your lucky it will start, if not you have to wait a couple hours and try again. If it does start hang on because it will go fast. Be careful because once it hits 50mph the front will lift and it will start to fly. The clutch is burnt up badly. But that doesn't matter. sometimes the throttle hangs but you can just put your feet out or jump off. Great starter for kids all ages. If you mix a little diesel into the fuel tank it will make it sound cool. also if you take the exaust off you can see flames in the motor. I was doing burn outs so the tires are trash. I never changed the oil in it because I never had the time and I really don't care. Frame is about to fall apart, but a little redneck welding will do the trick. Also when I took the valve off I dropped a quarter into the engine and I cant get it out. So it will make a loud clanking sound. BUT WHO CARES.

Looks great. Only been flipped 8 times! Original paint, lots of rust that makes it look unique.

$5000 cash. Or trade for new car or truck. Possible trades for home or apartment

This is one hot deal, wont last long!

Also try pouring lighter fluid on muffler and it makes FLAMES!

I currently don't own a phone so email me today.

I love ads like this. I just nominated it best of CL!:D

Attachments

• go cart.jpg
    go cart.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0

tburda

Seaman

I love ads like this. I just nominated it best of CL!:D

Lol did the same, i love these posts because so SO often people put up posts like this (not quite this bad but close enough) that are REAL.

"2003 Chevy malibu, $6700"
"Need pistons rings but easy fix for a mechanic, so price is set just below KBB" :rolleyes: That type of stuff lol.

Thaybot2000

Cadet

I saw this one on CL

Boat Motor: It looks to be in good condition, but does not move when pull starting. Maybe an easy fix. :)

fishrdan

Admiral

LOL, pretty much as ridiculous as some of the posts I've read on CL

I love the ones that show an ol' outboard, sitting on it's side, buried in dirt and weeds.... "Ran perfect last time it was out" Ummm yeah, when was that,,, 1987 :rolleyes::D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I'm glad it was quoted as the ad has been officially flagged for removal :D

I have found that most things that are to be given away free are never taken. But put a price tag on them and it will sell....Some of CL's stuff is proof of that :D

j_martin

Admiral

I put an old refrigerator at the end of the driveway with a "free" sign on it. 3 days later I changed it to "$50". It disappeared in a couple of hours.

cheburashka

Senior Chief Petty Officer

When I was car shopping years ago, I got so frustrated that I put up a similar ad, based on a car I drove 50 miles to look at:

'94 Audi Quattro. Blue in color. If you don't like the color on the hood, keep walking around--you're sure to find a color that works for you, as there are at least 6 different colors. Title is registered to Sal Vage, but I'm not sure who he is. Has smoke-plume feature to evade police, but I haven't found the switch to turn it off. Some of the bondo repairs have been sanded down to a mirror surface using 120-grit sandpaper. At this price, it won't last long. Heck, at any price it won't last long!