achris........

Bondo

Staff member
achris <br /><br />Lieutenant Commander <br />Member # 41681 <br /><br /> posted March 29, 2005 09:42 AM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Hey Boomyal,<br /><br />That's one of the best trolls I've seen in a long time.... You almost get a perfect score!<br /><br />10/10 for setting up the situation so well.<br />10/10 for not becoming involved once you'd 'set the bait'.<br />10/10 for more than 100 replies.<br />BUT, only 5/10 for the subject matter. Too contentious, should have been more innocuos.<br /><br />That's a total of 35/40 (87.5%). As I said, best I've seen in a long time!<br /><br />Chris..............<br /><br />--------------------<br />Nothing puts the world into better perspective than seeing it from 100' below the sea....<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 1593 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: May 2004 | IP: Logged |
Seeing that You're Keeping Score,....... <br /><br />How about the Bilgeliner Trolls posted by OMC,+ magster65 ?? <br />Who's Winning There ????? :D :D ;)

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: achris........

Bondo,<br /><br />Post the link to it and I'll have a look. :p <br /><br />Chris...........<br /><br />Edit : Bilgeliner, Chrysler, Force trolls don't rate very well now. Been done to death!

one more cast

Captain

I didn't post my poll as a troll. It was for my own information so I could try to determine for myself if Bayliners really had issues or if people just bashed them because they were cheaper and maybe even a lesser quality boat. The same as my Hyundai post. My income is almost half of what it was 10 years ago because of my health so these lower priced items may mean the difference between having and not.You don't want me to be like that Baja guy and just pretend I have a boat do you?<br /> PS.. And I will be up on lake Bonapart this summer to see if you really do have a I Love Bayliner tattoo. :D

Bondo

Staff member

I mean No Harm, OMC.......<br /><br />I understand the position you're in,.. I've been following some of your posts......After All,.. We're almost Neighbors.....<br /><br />I might get over your way on Friday,.... Opening day of Trout season was a Tradition with some old friends.... Fishing at the Denley's Trout Farm,.. Just up the Valley from you........<br /><br />If You had found a boat,+ asked a Question about It, be it a Bilgeliner or Whatever,... There's a Good Chance that a Good Discussion could have been had........<br /><br />But,... With the Open Ended Bilgeliner Question,.... It's Only a matter of Time before StratosMike, or BaHa, or Another Bayliner Owner IS going to Go Off.......... I mean, Say 1 thing Bad about 1,+ BANG.........<br /><br />I Saw that comming,+ Pretty much stayed Out of Your thread.........<br /><br />'Course, I only had to throw just a Little bit of Gasoline on magsters thread,+ StratosMike,+ the Chi-Town Gang is Still Trashing Me over there........ :D <br /><br />What are you looking for it a boat,+ What kind of money is in the budget ???

one more cast

Captain

Bondo, You might want to give Denley's a call and see if the ice is out. It should be on that side hill(or maybe the ponds are heated). I am only about 10 miles from there and we still have some ice. I used to take my kids there when they were small. Did you know that there is no season or license required at fish farms. Go before April 1st to get the big ones. I can't really afford anything right now, I just get this spring buying fever every year and if the right deal passes by I jump on it.What I really need is a garage.

Bondo

Staff member

I've been going to Denely's for 15 years or better...... Only had to fish Around the ice 1 year......<br />No Heat in the ponds,.. Just a good current.....<br />There'll be atleast 3 of us,... My Bud,.... Frank,+ I have been Every Year,.... Tom isn't a Newbie, just not a Regular....<br /><br />Ayuh,...... I know about the No Season,.. No Licence,.. No Limit.....<br />But,..... Ya Gotta PAY..... Although,.. You get a Great Fish Dinner,.. Much Cheaper than a Restaurant, or even the local Grocery......<br />And,..... You get All the Fun of Catching Them.....BTW,.. There's Always some Big 1s at Denely's.......... ;) <br /><br />You otta wander over,... We'll be there from 10:30/11am til Whenever.......<br />For $5.00 You can have a Fun Time,+ a Great Trout Dinner,...... For $10.00 or so, You can Have a Blast Fishing,+ Feed the Family a Trout Dinner....................<br /><br />Then I could tell you about a 22' runabout in my backyard that's looking for a New Home,...... Cheap..... :rolleyes:

one more cast

Captain

Stopped by the trout farm on the way home from the doc's today and the big pond is 1/2 ice. The owner says he believes it may leave today with the sunny 50 degree weather plus all the high wind. The upper ponds are open.

Bondo

Staff member

I'll be there Tomorrow Morning.......