AADULT SECTION WHERE IS IT

Fun Times

Staff member
Hello All,
where can i find the adult section:?
The adult title has been charged to MUST HAVE Technical Information for DIYers. found in the inboard/outboard engine sub_Forums.

That mentioned, depending on what specific info you're looking for, unfortunately only maybe about half of the links within the link above to past 'most helpful guides are working... There are some with broken links that take you elsewhere...Some others have been fixed as they are re-found and reported.

fritzL

Petty Officer 3rd Class
The adult title has been charged to MUST HAVE Technical Information for DIYers. found in the inboard/outboard engine sub_Forums.

That mentioned, depending on what specific info you're looking for, unfortunately only maybe about half of the links within the link above to past 'most helpful guides are working... There are some with broken links that take you elsewhere...Some others have been fixed as they are re-found and reported.
thank you much.. I am swapping OMC engines. both are 2.3L one is 1986 and the new is 1989.

fritzL

Petty Officer 3rd Class
thank you much.. I am swapping OMC engines. both are 2.3L one is 1986 and the new is 1989.
I recall a link to an OMC manual ... but I no longer have it... does it still exist?