A woman

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I tell this to my wife ever now and again just to let her know how I really feel about her.<br /><br />This is written in the Hebrew Talmud, the book<br />where all of the sayings and preaching of<br />Rabbis are conserved over time.<br /> <br />It says: "Be very careful if you make a woman<br />cry, because G~d counts her tears. The woman<br />came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. <br />Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."<br /> <br />I tell this to all you men so you'll know the value of a woman.

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: A woman

:)
I tell this to all you men,so you will know the value of a woman
I always thought the value of a woman was told by how many diamond trinklets she wore!!!! "HEE!! HEE!!! ;) :cool:

gaugeguy

Captain

And on the flip side of that coin...<br /><br />Anyone who has had broken or cracked ribs knows how painful that injury is. You wince in pain with every breath. ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Here, Here SBN. Very nice.
7.gif

Carphunter

Commander

For some reason, Bar-b-qued ribs don't sound as good as they used too. :( ...... :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Actually my woman taste very good with bar-b-q sauce. :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by samagee:<br /> Actually my woman taste very good with bar-b-q sauce. :)
I thought they killed Jeffery Dahmer :D <br /><br />I've heard of whipped cream, ice cream, strawberries, chocolate sauce, but never BBQ sauce!! ;) Talk about spicing up the ole love life :D