A wandering man

Realgun

Commander
A young man is wandering the Southwest area of the United States. He likes to talk to the people who live there. One day he spies an Indian on a horse with a dog at his side and some sheep in the meadow. The young man walks up the the Indian and askes,"How are you today?" The Indian does not say anything. The young man is taken aback at this. He then asks the Indian if he can talk to his horse. At this the Indian says, "Horse no talk."<br />So the young man asks the horse ,"How are you?"<br />The horese replies, "I am doing well." <br />The young man asks if the Indian treats him well and he says, "the Indian rides me every day and gives me lots of grass and there is good water and grain everyday."<br />The young man asks the Indian if he can talk to his dog. The Indian replies, "dog no talk."<br /> The young man asks the dog if the Indian treats him well and he says? The dog replies, "The Indian lets me roam all over." And how well are you fed? "He feeds me every day."<br />The young man seems satisfied and asks the Indian if he can talk to the sheep. The indian replies, "The sheep lie!"