A Tie?

LadyFish

Admiral
An Arab, fleeing the Taliban, staggered across the hot desert sands of Afghanistan. In the distance he spotted what looked like to be a small figure of a man sitting at a table. Sure enough, his eyes didn't deceive him, for there sat a small Jewish man sitting at a table in the middle of nowhere. The Arab gasped, "Water, ...water, ...I must have water."<br /><br />The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. But since you are here, why don't you buy one of my ties? They are only $15, and here is one that would look wonderful with your robes."<br /><br />The Arab replied, "What do I need with a tie? I need water!"<br /><br />The Jew replied, "I have no water. But to show you what a nice guy I am, I will tell you that just over that hill about 4 miles away, is a nice restaurant. They will give you all the water that you need."<br /><br />Away staggered the Arab over the hill, but about 4 hours later he returned, again gasping the hot desert air.<br /><br />"What is the matter?" asked the Jew. "Couldn't you find it?"<br /><br />"I found it alright!" the Arab replied. "But your brother wouldn't let me in without a tie!" :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: A Tie?

That's so funny, ROTFLMAO. <br /><br /><br /> Putting all jokes aside i must say that the similarity between the two peoples are so extensive,yet they both can only dwell on their differences. Their history has been one of humanities greatest tragedy.