A soldier's trip home

LadyFish

Admiral
This is from a friend of ours. It really warms my heart.<br /><br />He made it home today. The Army booked him and six of his comrade in arms on a flight on American Airlines. American Airlines called up all their first class passengers and got some to agree to move back to another flight or move back to coach and they upgraded all the soldiers tickets to first class. As they got off the plane the pilot got on and asked that the soldiers be allowed off the plane first, everyone agreed and cheered for them.<br /><br />First class acts by first class people. It feels good to know that people still support our troops and will recognize them in this fashion.<br />
patriot.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: A soldier's trip home

That's great news, LF!<br /><br />No treatment is too good for our boys. :)

bubbakat

Captain

Thanks Ladyfish for this great piece of news about our men and women that are coming home out of harms way.<br />I can only say that if someone wants to mistreat one of our own when they return they had better make sure I am not around. I put up with that when I came home but will not tolerate it in no way fashion or form for our troops today.

Link

Rear Admiral

Dittos<br />To bubbakat <br />At some point and time we figured we had served our country.. 60's 70's .. me not you...<br /> <br /><br />
I can only say that if someone wants to mistreat one of our own when they return they had better make sure I am not around. I put up with that when I came home but will not tolerate it in no way fashion or form for our troops today. <br />
YUP BTDT also.. Screw them.. they werent there!<br />Just my thoughts.. :) <br />At 51 years of age I don't put up with much anti-war crap! Beat the Bullies or they will beat you!<br />Just my thoughts..<br /><br /><br />Link]