A Reflection

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A reflection: <br /><br />As I was out on my daily run this AM, I had time, in my solitude, to reflect <br />on this past year. <br /><br />First of all, I would like to thank my wife and family for putting up with <br />me this past year. I can at times, be hard to get along with. <br /><br />Next, would like to thank all the men and women of the armed forces for <br />being there to give me the right to type this. <br /><br />Would also like to extend my best wishes to those on this board and the ones <br />that are abroad far from family. <br /><br />A special thanks goes out to the families of the ones that gave it all. We will never forget. <br /><br />Thanks to all the law enforcement people here on this forum and across our <br />great nation for making the highways and cities and towns as safe for me as <br />possible. <br /><br />Thanks to the members that have become my friends this past year and before, <br />some I have met in person and some that I feel like I have. Someday I will. <br /><br />Thanks to the whole iboats team, owners, mods and all for putting up with me <br />and making this site available. <br /><br />Would like to thank those members that have offered support in times of need <br /><br />The loss of my brother on 9/11 was a huge blow to me since he was my only <br />sibling and a lot of people have helped me make it through, you know who you <br />are. <br /><br />This great nation of ours and the lady we call Earth has been through some <br />trying times this past year. Lot's of sickness and death and now this tragedy in <br />Asia where so many lives have been lost and/or destroyed. Not a very good way to <br />end 2004 for sure. <br /><br />Never could understand why all this loss of life of this magnitude but I'm <br />sure there is a reason. <br /><br />Well here's hoping that 2005 will be a lot better for all and maybe Mother Earth <br />can get back on track to better lives for everyone. <br /><br />I guess I will get off my soap box now. Just want to send out the warmest thoughts <br />to all of you for a very prosperous and safe new year. <br /><br />I know a lot of you will be going out to welcome in the New Year, but just <br />want you to be safe and careful out there tonight cause we want to see you all in <br />2005. <br /><br />If you must drink, please let someone sober drive you home. It's just not <br />worth it. <br /><br />Once again, thanks to all.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: A Reflection

Thank you for that beautiful post SBN.<br /><br />And thank you for bringing much laughter and joy to <br />this board even when times were tough. :) <br /><br />Happy New Year to you and yours.
30.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Great reflections, SBN. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Happy New Year SBN & All!!!!!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

It's always good to reflect upon the road which we've travelled but never to dwell on it extensively.<br />Thank you spinner for reminding us of that.<br />Happy New Year to you and yours :)

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

Right back at you SBN and to all the other members of iboats whether it be on this forumn or the others we all go to in iboats. A super bunch of people that are here and we wish each and everyone of you a prosperous and happy New Year. Please be safe in celebrating. See you next year!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Yes Sir... 2004's been a rough one, no doubt about it.. <br /><br />I hope 2005's gonna be a quiet year, on many levels..<br /><br />Have a Happy New Year.. Yal'...... :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

And lets' hope we all have many many more years to reflect on.<br /><br />Really nice Les..... :)

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Excellant post SBN. I have a hard time expressing myself sometimes but I sure do appreciate people who can. Happy New Year to you and everyone else associated with this BB. Thank you all for the enjoyment you have given me this year.<br /><br />Also thanks for taking some of the heat off me from you know who at times. Now when I screw up I just point out where so and so said this or did that and I can get her laughing. :D