A real-life "BLONDESTAR" moment

KaGee

Admiral
Real-life true story I swear... Got a call yesterday from my DIL... "OMG! water is running over the washing machine... what do I do?"<br /><br />Turn off the machine I said. "OK... OMG it's still running over"<br /><br />Turn off the water I said. "MMMMMM.... how do you do that?"<br /><br />Close the water spigots, I said. "MMMMMM.... where are they?" <br /><br />Follow the two black hoses behind the washer and close the spigots, I said. "MMMMMM..... you mean the red on and blue one?"<br /><br />Yes the red and blue one. "OH THANK YOU! that did it" "Now what do I do about the water on the floor...?" :eek: <br /><br />The irony of this is 1) She's a brunettte 2) I just downloaded and played the "Blondestar" audio for my BIL the day before.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: A real-life "BLONDESTAR" moment

KaGee, maybe she died her hair brunette.. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Oh yes the wisdom of a father in law. How they admire and look up to us for raising such terrific sons. My DIL locked her keys in the car, and must have felt totally blonde when I suggested she use the keyless entry on the bloody door. Duh

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Some have it and some don't... :D :D :D

LubeDude

Admiral

I just had a situation with my 24 yearold son the last time he visited. He came running out of the bathroom screaming that the toilet was overflowing and was in a state of panic. I went in and bent over and turned the water off, grabbed a pile of dirty towels, sopped up the mess quickly and threw the towels into the tub temporarily, plunged the toilet and flushed it and turned the water back on. All while he just stood there. All he said was " I never thought of that"! No kidding, Did you learn anything in colledge??? Of course the wife wasnt too happy about the towels, but hey, ya have to do what ya have to do. :D :D :D <br /><br />When we bought our mobil, I had the good sense to ask if the bathroom would be carpeted? They said "yes", I said "no" it wont be, and that was that. Carpet in a bathroom is just plain NUTS.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

When My son was about 7, he complained, with tears..."Why do I have to clean the toliet and mop the floor?" <br /> Cause you're the one who pees there! <br /> When He was 16, he did the 'run out of the bathroom panic'....But I made him do the plundging...and clean up the mess!...sl