A political funny

f_inscreenname

Commander
John Kerry is out jogging one morning and notices Little Hannah on the<br />corner with a box. Curious, he alters his course, jogs over to<br />Little Hannah and says,"What's in the box, kid?" <br /> Little Hannah says, "Kittens. They're brand new kittens". <br /> Kerry laughs and says, "What kind of kittens are they?"<br /> "Democrats." says Little Hannah. <br /> "Oh that's cute," he says and goes on his way. <br /> A few days later, Kerry is jogging with his buddy John Edwards. <br /> and he spies Little Hannah with her box just ahead. John Kerry says to<br /> Edwards, "John, you gotta check this out," and they both jog over to<br />Little Hannah. Kerry says, "Look in the box John, isn't that cute? Look at those<br />little kittens. Hey kid; tell my friend what kind of kittens they are.”<br /> Little Hannah replies, "They're Republicans." <br /> "Whoa!" Kerry says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Democrats". What’s up? <br /> "Well," Little Hannah explains, "their eyes are open now."

KaGee

Admiral
Re: A political funny

Here I thought Hanna had Flip-Flopped!<br /> :D :D :D